12

After the twelve segments took a day off, the program team started recording the program again.

Today, the program team mysteriously led the guests to the mountain, making a lot of jokes along the way.

Lian Sijiao: "Director Wang, what are you going to do? I'm almost exhausted." The

program team pointed to an empty tunnel with a smile: "This is your mission today!"

Luo Xue looked incredulous: "This is obvious It's a wasteland!"

Director Wang: "Yes, your task today is to plant this wasteland with corn seeds! The first place team will each receive a small gold medal!" "Little gold medal

?? !"

The recording of the island travel program lasts for one week. On the last day, a grand banquet will be held with the local residents. This banquet is very interesting in every episode. It is the time when the ratings are the highest. If the guests want to attend this banquet, Need to get a small gold medal.

Chu Xia: "Director Wang was so generous this time! He actually took out the little gold medal on the fifth day!"

The little gold medal inspired the morale of others and made the program recording more dynamic.

The guests hardly do any farm work, so it is simply impossible for them to grow crops.

Director Wang said cheerfully: "Guests, come on!"

After Director Wang finished shouting, he started to group again, and Jiang Bei was chosen to be in a group with Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei shrank his head in fear.

Xu Jin drew Luo Xue, and he glanced at Jiang Bei with some regret.

The program team divided the land into four pieces, with each group having one piece of land. The group that finished planting first would win.

Jiang Bei rolled up his sleeves on his arms and was about to start farming, but was stopped by Duan Ye.

He said: "You are not feeling well, go and rest, I will farm." After saying that, he took off his jacket, revealing his eight-pack abs wrapped in a white T-shirt.

The photographer saw this scene and quickly came over to capture it.

Mr. Duan's figure is simply amazing. You don't have to think about it to know how much heated discussion it will cause when it is aired.

Jiang Bei waved his hand: "No need, my health is much better, I can do it."

Duan Ye frowned slightly: "No, wait until you are well!"

After that, he took the hoe and started digging the ground.

Duan Ye is very fast, one person is comparable to the two in other groups. His range of movements is very large, his strong legs move slightly with the movements of his hands, and his physical strength is so good!

Seeing this, Jiang Bei had no choice but to lazily sow the seeds.

Luo Xue rarely did such tiring physical work. He said to Xu Jinjiao beside him: "Brother Xu Jin, I'm tired."

Xu Jin frowned slightly: "It will be done soon, let's hold on a little longer. ."

Hearing Xu Jin say this, Luo Xue was a little angry.

Why does she have to work but Jiang Bei doesn't? This is not fair!

She was a little angry, so she went to take a drink of water from the mineral water bottle, but while drinking water, she felt something strange crawling up her ankle.