23

Bei was actually struggling before. Keeping the child and aborting the child were like two ropes pulling him back and forth. No one could defeat the other.

But when Huang Mao and the others pointed their sticks at him, Jiang Bei subconsciously protected his stomach.

At that time, Jiang Bei thought that he actually wanted this child.

After hearing Jiang Bei's words, Duan Ye stared at Jiang Bei closely. For a long time, Duan Ye opened his mouth and said, "Are you serious?"

Jiang Bei nodded: "Well, I figured it out during this time. I actually have expectations for this child."

Duan Ye said in a hoarse voice: "Okay, let's give birth to him."

Duan Ye had thought about countless possibilities before, what if Jiang Bei really didn't want this child. What if he died on the operating table when he went to abort the child? Every time he thought about it, he felt even more uncomfortable.

But more importantly, he was worried about whether the abortion would harm Jiang Bei's body. After all, male pregnancy was unprecedented, and the unknown risks were extremely high.

But fortunately, Jiang Bei was willing to keep the child.

Duan Ye rubbed the fingers of his right hand against each other a few times and said: "Since you are pregnant, you should quit your job in the flower shop to avoid fetal gas." Jiang Bei had indeed planned to resign before. When he

heard After Duan Ye said this, he took the opportunity to say: "Okay."

Seeing that the plan was successful, Duan Ye became more serious: "Why don't you move in with me? You are pregnant and you are a man. You will definitely have a lot of trouble in life." There are a lot of inconveniences, but after you stay with me, I can take care of you in time."

Jiang Bei touched his belly. The child in his belly belonged to Duan Ye, and there was nothing wrong with living with Duan Ye. So Jiang Bei nodded obediently and said: "Okay."

Hearing Jiang Bei's agreement, Duan Ye almost picked up Jiang Bei without being happy, but luckily he stopped at the critical moment.

At this time, Jiang Bei added: "Let's separate after the child is born. After all, we live together for the sake of the child." He couldn't tie up

Duan Ye just because of a child. After all, it was not good for him. That's not fair.

The smile on Duan Ye's face suddenly disappeared, and his eyes narrowed: "You said, you still want to leave after giving birth?"

Jiang Bei was a little confused: "But, the two of us were originally because Are these kids just together?"

Duan Ye: "..."

Forget it, let's deceive people first. As for the rest, we'll talk about it later.

The next day, the two of them were discharged from the hospital together. The first thing they did after leaving the hospital was to tell the flower shop manager that they were resigning.

As soon as they entered the room, the store manager and other employees were so frightened by Duan Ye's strong aura that they didn't dare to breathe.

It feels so oppressive, as if I have seen it somewhere.

After hearing that Jiang Bei was resigning, the flower shop manager and other employees were a little reluctant to leave, but they did not stop him.

When packing things, Duan Ye asked Jiang Bei to stay aside while he sorted out Jiang Bei's things. During this process, he did not forget to cover the little cutie with a small blanket.