30

After the incident in the toilet was over, Duan Ye sent Jiang Bei to the reception safely and then walked out alone.

The night wind was a bit cold, gently blowing the broken hair around Duan Ye's ears. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and held it in his mouth, his eyes filled with haze.

Duan Ye often smoked, but rarely smoked in front of Jiang Bei. After living together with Jiang Bei, Duan Ye didn't even touch cigarettes.

But tonight, he smoked again.

After a few minutes, several fat and big-eared people were detained by bodyguards and came to Duan Ye.

Duan Ye's face was calm, but only those who knew him knew how angry he was.

Just now, Duan Ye didn't want to show his violent side in front of Jiang Bei, so he suppressed his emotions extremely and just let the three people leave. However, snakes are beasts after all, and their preference for violence is engraved in their bones and cannot be changed. So after coming out, Duan Ye couldn't hold back anymore.

The three people from before came to Duan Ye with frightened expressions: "Duan, Mr. Duan, please spare us. We didn't mean it. We didn't know Jiang Bei was your lover." Duan Ye took the cigarette out of his mouth

. Seeing the lack of warmth in the eyes of the three people, this shocked the three people. In a daze, they felt that the person standing in front of them was not a person at all, but a killing machine that would tear them apart.

Duan Ye moved his foot to the finger of one of the three people, "Jiang Bei is not my lover."

The three people said: "Yes, yes, no, no."

Duan Ye stepped on it hard: "She is my lover. "

The three of them: "!!"

Duan Ye raised his feet and said to the bodyguard: "Keep your voice down."

So as not to disturb Jiang Bei.

The bodyguards nodded: "Okay, Mr. Duan."

The three people were quickly dragged down. Not long after they were dragged down, a scream like a slaughtering pig reached Duan Ye's ears.

Duan Ye didn't care anymore and threw away the cigarette in his hand.

The reception was still going on, Jiang Bei was a little absent-minded, and finally it was over. Jiang Bei quickly said hello to the organizer, and then hurriedly walked out.

At the door, Jiang Bei saw Duan Ye sitting in the car wearing gold-rimmed glasses and working at work.

Today, Duan Ye is particularly handsome and looks fierce, especially the snake-shaped tattoo on his neck, which makes him even more handsome and tall.

Unconsciously, Jiang Bei stared at it for a long time. By the time he realized it, he had been standing there for more than ten minutes.

Jiang Bei was in a trance for a moment, and when he came back to his senses, he saw Duan Ye staring at him with a half-smile, as if he wanted to eat him.

Jiang Bei touched his face and felt that his face must be very hot.

Duan Ye opened the car door, got out of the car and led Jiang Bei into the car. Then he rubbed his belly and said, "If you want to go out next time, remember to tell me. I will have someone watch you in case you go out again." What an accident."

Duan Ye is obviously a snake, but when he said this, Jiang Bei didn't feel cold, but felt extra warm...

Jiang Bei looked up and saw the snake-shaped tattoo on Duan Ye's neck, and really wanted to get closer. , come closer...