5

The moment Jiang Shenci, the boss of five snakes, saw Jiang Bei, his eyes showed deep dissatisfaction: "Why are you here?" Then he looked around at Jiang Bei's employees with extremely contemptuous eyes. Service: "Aren't you in school? Why, you didn't even go to school after leaving the Jiang family? Can you only find this kind of job?"

Hearing this, Lu Huai tilted his head subconsciously, but Jiang Shenci Neither Jiang Bei nor I saw it.

If the original owner were here, he would definitely be sad for a long time, but it was Jiang Bei who was here. He didn't feel anything. He even wanted to drink a cup of honey tea. After all, it was good for health.

Jiang Bei glanced at Jiang Shenci for a few times and found that he was quite similar to the original owner, especially their mouths, which were carved from the same mold. However, Lu Huai had no resemblance to Jiang Shenci at all, but who could He thought that Jiang Bei was not his biological son, but Lu Huai was.

When Jiang Shenci saw Jiang Bei's nonchalant eyes, his heart was suddenly stabbed.

Lu Huai, who was beside him, tugged on Jiang Shenci's sleeve: "Dad, what's wrong with you?"

Jiang Shenci immediately came back from his thoughts and apologized to Lu Huai: "I'm sorry, Lu Huai, dad was distracted just now. Yes." Then he looked at Jiang Bei again with even colder eyes than before.

The employees in the flower shop are already confused. Judging from the current situation, Jiang Bei is actually the fake young master they were talking about before. Damn, this is embarrassing.

These days, the relationship between them and Jiang Bei is quite good, and when they get along with each other, they feel that Jiang Bei is still very gentle, unlike what is spread on the Internet.

Lu Huai breathed a sigh of relief and turned to Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, why are you working here? If you really can't stand it, just come back."

Jiang Shenci interrupted Lu Huai coldly: "Don't worry about him. Speak up, Xiao Huai, he has robbed you of so many years of life, and he is the one to blame for this end."

Lu Huai: "Dad..."

Jiang Shenci: "Okay, stop speaking for him."

Jiang Bei on the side couldn't help but yawned as he watched the two people singing together.

Jiang Bei finally interrupted their conversation: "Mr. Jiang, Master Lu, I have something to say to you." When Jiang Shenci

heard what Jiang Bei said, for some reason, he felt a trace of panic flashing through his heart, as if he had something to say. Something bad was about to happen. He opened his mouth and wanted to stop Jiang Bei, but Jiang Bei spoke out before him.

Jiang Bei: "I know that I have occupied the position of the Jiang family's young master for many years and made Master Lu feel wronged. But actually, I don't want to do this. How about this? Let's just sever the relationship between father and son, and never do it again." How about no contact?"

As soon as Jiang Bei finished speaking, Jiang Shenci yelled: "What do you mean? How dare you!!" The angry Jiang Shenci clenched his fists, and his eyes were filled with tears. Bloodshot.

Lu Huai also opened his eyes wide: "Jiang Bei... you don't have to do this..." You have

already come to work in a place like this, what else do you have to be proud of?

Jiang Bei just wants to cut off the trouble with the Jiang family as soon as possible, "In the future, Mr. Jiang and Master Lu, please rest assured that I will not disturb you. After all, I have learned my lesson. In the same way, I also ask you Don't bother me. As for the money the Jiang family has spent on me over the years, I will find a way to repay it."