8

Su Xuyan and Lu Huai became the last ones, so they couldn't have breakfast.

Because Luo Xue disliked Jiang Bei, she didn't eat the food Jiang Bei and his team made, so she just took a steamed bun and gnawed it by herself.

Lu Huai looked at Jiang Bei with deep thought in his eyes.

What's going on with Jiang Bei? I wasn't smart enough before, so how come I feel like a different person since the last time we met?

Lu Huai took out his mobile phone and posted a message on Weibo.

[It’s Xiaohuai: I lost the competition on the show today and I’m really hungry since I didn’t eat breakfast. The food in Xiaobei's group looked delicious, and they were very happy to eat it. 】

Lu Huai has attracted the attention and sympathy of many netizens because of his identity as a wealthy young master who was stolen for nineteen years and his extraordinary piano talent. Therefore, as soon as he posted on Weibo, people immediately commented.

[Hug Xiaohuai, Xiaohuai is so pitiful. Can I give you my breakfast? ]

[Xiao Bei? Is it the Jiang Bei I know? Sorry! Why did this fake come to participate in a variety show? ]

[How did this thing travel to the island? Did the program crew deliberately come to disgust Xiao Huai? It's so damn disgusting, I feel so bad for Xiao Huai, he's already so pitiful and yet he's being sucked by an impostor. 】

【The counterfeit is just a fake, and he doesn't even want to give you breakfast. It's so vicious. ]

Lu Huai's fans, who are both very capable and young, went to Jiang Bei's Weibo to abuse Jiang Bei under the guidance of Lu Huai.

[I'm really going to vomit. What's wrong with you, Xiaohuai? Are you pulling him to suck blood like this? ]

[I don’t even want to see how good you are at playing the piano, and how dare you bully Lu Huai! ]

[Why don't you die? It would be better if a vicious person like you died! ]

[I almost vomit when I hear your name. Please stop being a monster! Lu Huai's mouth curled up with joy

at the thought of bringing trouble to Jiang Beideng. However, what he didn't know was that Jiang Beideng didn't even log on Weibo.

So, this is destined to be a personal carnival.

After breakfast, it is the second round of tasks. The last team will be punished by not being able to eat lunch, and they will also have to get sumptuous lunches for other teams.

This round of competition was still in pairs, and they were divided into groups by drawing lots. Jiang Bei looked at his lot, which was red, while Duan Ye was yellow.

Jiang Bei breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately it's not a group.

The groups are ready, Jiang Bei is in a group with Xu Jin, Duan Ye is in a group with Chu Xia, Lu Huai is in a group with Luo Xue, and Su Xuyan is in a group with Lian Sijiao.

Director Wang announced the rules of the competition: two people divide the work, one person catches fish in the water, and the other person brings the fish to the shore and puts them away. The team with the most fish in the specified time wins.

"Comrades, you have to catch fish carefully. This is related to your mission tomorrow!"

Xu Jin glanced at Jiang Bei's thin figure and said, "I'll go into the water."

The bite marks on the upper part of Jiang Bei's chest are not yet complete. He didn't want people to see the tattoo on his chest, so he nodded: "Okay."

Xu Jin took off his clothes, revealing his strong figure and smooth lower abdominal line.