14

After he sent Jiang Bei to bed, Duan Ye couldn't restrain his instinct and found a big bare tree to climb up.

The tip of his snake's tail hooked onto the branch. The snake's head looked in Jiang Bei's direction, and from time to time it would spit out letters to detect the smell in the air. The dark snake scales were extremely dazzling in the moonlight. If you look closely, you can see the snake scales glowing.

Snakes like this entangled feeling very much, and the Duan family has several huge dead trees.

Duan Ye has never had the opportunity to transform into a snake since he participated in this variety show. Now that he has the opportunity, he will release his natural instincts.

Duan Ye narrowed his eyes.

The temperature on this small island is too high, it's really uncomfortable, and it's too unfriendly to snakes.

There were other snakes on the island. After smelling the scent of Duan Ye, they crawled over one after another. There was even a female snake that was only slightly smaller than Duan Ye also crawled over.

It was attracted by the smell of Duan Ye. After all, there were almost no snakes the same size as it on the island. It had to seize the opportunity, otherwise it would have to spend this spring alone. It was sad just thinking about it.

After Duan Ye saw the snake, the air pressure around him dropped for a moment.

The female snake didn't feel the air pressure around her. She just wanted to mate with Duan Ye and spend this unbearable estrus period. In order to show off her enchanting figure, the female snake even twisted around in various ways, hoping to let Duan Ye see it. Its beautiful snakeskin.

It smelled the scent of other creatures on Duan Ye, but so what, snakes are all yindang, mating is nothing, so it crawled over anxiously or even eagerly.

Duan Ye's head was so big that he hated this kind of female snake the most. He hissed and threatened the other person, and the other person twisted his waist in aggrievedness.

They're all snakes, so what's wrong with having sex?

Duan Ye poked out the snake's head. The huge snake's head looked particularly scary in the moonlight.

The female snake wanted to move forward a little further, but Duan Ye slapped the female snake in the face with its tail.

The female snake quickly shrunk and ran away.

Although it really wants to mate, life is obviously more important.

Being disturbed like this, Duan Ye no longer wanted to sunbathe in the moonlight, so he returned to his human form and returned to the room.

Jiang Bei was sleeping soundly in the room, his little face was soft, small and very cute.

I don't know if it was because of the weather, but after seeing Jiang Bei, Duan Ye felt that his body was getting hot again.

Duan Ye has been suppressed for more than thirty years. He has been suppressed for too long. He is usually a little irritable. But since that night, his irritability has become much less. He just didn't expect that he would be hooked by Jiang Bei again.

Duan Ye was lying on the bed and touched Jiang Bei's head with the snake's tail. In his sleep, Jiang Bei rubbed Duan Ye with his thorny hair, which was too cute.

Duan Ye's eyes softened, and he gently rubbed Jiang Bei's soft belly with his snake tail.

Why did Jiang Bei suddenly become lethargic? This belly is also a little bigger than before. Is it because of some bad disease? And it feels very comfortable to the touch, as if it is a little fatter.