16

Lu Huai, clenched his hands with a look of reluctance.

If this piano competition ends like this, he will definitely become the laughing stock of everyone. He cannot become the laughing stock! Therefore, he definitely disagrees! !

After hearing this, the judges were a little unhappy. Lu Huai said this as if he was slapping him in the face in public.

But out of politeness, he still asked: "Then how do you want to compete?"

Lu Huai looked at Jiang Bei's fingers bitterly and said: "Why don't we play a piece of music face to face, whoever finishes it first will win. ."

Jiang Bei's finger was injured, so he can't match him in terms of speed!

Judge: "Jiang Bei, do you have any opinion? If you don't agree, we won't force you."

Jiang Bei: "No, I agree. However, I also have a request."

Judge: "You say it. "

That is, I will decide the repertoire for the competition!"

The judge nodded: "This is natural, it is more fair. So, what do you want to play?"

Jiang Bei said without thinking about it: "Just, "Cassie Gate.""

The judge was stunned, and then opened his mouth in surprise: "Are you sure??"

"Cassie Gate" is a very magnificent song, which contains the rise and fall of a civilization. die. This piece is a very famous piece, even more well-known than the piece "At Home", because it is known as the most difficult piano piece in the world! !

It requires the pianist's hand speed to the point of abnormality. If you are not careful, everything will be lost. Moreover, it contains the most double notes and vibrato among any music in the world! Apart from the composer, only a few people in the world have successfully played it! In China, no one has successfully played it. Sisley, the most famous pianist in the world, once publicly stated that if someone can play this piece completely, then his piano attainments have definitely reached the top of the mountain.

And now, Jiang Bei actually said that he would use this song to compete! !

Judge: "Did you really decide to choose this one?"

Another reason why "Casimens" has become the most famous piano piece in the world is that many pianists who played it were driven crazy by its extremely high difficulty. , and there were not just one or two people who were driven crazy. Just in case, the judges had to ask again and again.

Jiang Bei nodded: "Yes, I'm sure."

Jiang Bei turned to look at Lu Huai: "Do you want to compete?"

Under Jiang Bei's gaze, Lu Huai seemed to be running naked.

Lu Huai had tried playing "Kasimen" before, but the piece was too difficult. He couldn't play it completely, not even half of the first bar.

However, he can't lose, definitely can't lose to Jiang Bei! You can't back down here!

He is better than Jiang Bei, he can definitely complete it! How could he not win against Jiang Bei who had an injured finger!

Under Jiang Bei's indifferent eyes, Lu Huai even had an illusion, thinking that he would be able to play "Cassie Gate" completely.

Lu Huai said firmly: "This is the one!!"

The judge said helplessly: "Okay, let's get started."

The two of them sat on two pianos respectively.