19

Jiang Bei blinked his eyes after hearing Duan Ye's words, looking extremely innocent: "Does Boss Duan want to keep this child?"

Apart from that accident, the relationship between him and Duan Ye Otherwise, there is no big intersection. If the child in the belly is left behind, it will definitely be bad for both of them.

Seeing Jiang Bei's cute look, Duan Ye didn't know what to say for a moment, so he had to ask: "Don't you want this child?"

Jiang Bei touched his white and slightly convex belly: "Not really, It's just..."

Jiang Bei frowned for a while, not knowing what to say.

Duan Ye stared at Jiang Bei: "It will hurt you if you abort the child."

Jiang Bei did not answer.

After a long time, Jiang Bei sighed and said, "How about we go to the abortion room and have a look?"

Hearing the word "abortion", Duan Ye felt that his hands and feet were no longer his. When he came to his senses, They had reached the abortion room.

Duan Ye's sense of smell was very sensitive, and he smelled the faint smell of blood in the air.

There were many pregnant women near the abortion room, most of whom were less than three months pregnant. Some of them had their abortions accompanied by their husbands, and some of them sat alone and lonely.

Not far from Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, a girl of about nineteen years old gently touched her belly. Her face was full of tears, and she was holding a mobile phone in her hand. She was arguing loudly with the other end: "Liu Shengyu" , you are such a bastard, how could I fall in love with you, a bastard who said you would not get pregnant when you first had sex with me, but now you are pregnant and can’t wait for me to abort it, but you don’t even want to accompany me! !"

The other person didn't know what was said, and the girl was so angry that she threw the phone directly to the ground.

After making the call, it was her turn. She glared at Jiang Bei, who had been looking at her: "What are you looking at? Have you never seen an abortion?" After saying that, she entered the operating room without hesitation.

When she came out again, she was lying on the bed. The girl's face was completely drained of color, she was very weak, and her originally slightly protruding belly had flattened out.

When Duan Ye thought that Jiang Bei might be like this, his head felt dizzy.

At this time, a nurse came over. She looked at Jiang Bei, then at Duan Ye, and said hesitantly: "What are you doing here? You... want to have an abortion?"

Duan Ye: "No, we don't have an abortion. "Then he quickly pulled Jiang Bei away.

Duan Ye looked at Jiang Bei, who was caressing his belly, and said with a bitter taste on the tip of his tongue: "How about we think about it again?"

Jiang Bei thought this method would work, and nodded: "Then I will think about it again."

The two left the hospital and got into Duan Ye's car.

Duan Ye and Jiang Bei sat in the back, and the driver drove in front.

In the car, the two of them didn't know what to talk about. Jiang Bei took a quick look and found that Duan Ye was watching a video with his mobile phone and headphones plugged in.

Jiang Bei felt that Duan Ye looked very cute like this, so he asked: "What are you looking at?"

Duan Ye took an earphone from his ear and put it on Jiang Bei's ear. The earphone contained Duan Ye's unique body odor and temperature. It was inserted into Jiang Bei's ear, leaving Jiang Bei stunned for a moment.