43

Duan Rong looked at the portraits of Jiang Bei and Duan Ye several times and found that no matter how you looked at them, these two people were a real couple.

The person in Duan Ye's portrait is holding an ear in his mouth.

Jiang Bei's avatar is cuter than Duan Ye's, with a red face and a little shyness, as if he is being teased.

The avatars of the two people perfectly fit their identities, just like the big bad wolf uncle catching the cute little white rabbit, and then the big bad wolf slowly bit the rabbit into pieces and swallowed it bit by bit.

After Duan Rong saw the two people's profile pictures, he was so angry that he couldn't sleep.

He now knows why Duan Ye posted the news. It turned out to be just to show off!

Duan Ye and the others had interrupted the romantic mating between him and the little beautiful snake for no reason, but now they were showing off their affection as if no one else was around. Every time he thought of this, Duan Rong's heart ached a little and his head started to throb. point.

After a while, Duan Rong left a message under Duan Ye's post.

【Duan Riao: 666. 】

Duan Nianjun and Feng Sicui quickly saw Duan Yefa’s updates, and then followed Duan Rong and posted “666”.

Looking at the neat rows of 666 under Duan Ye's feed, Jiang Bei was extremely embarrassed, but this feeling was very good, as if he was announcing to everyone that Duan Ye was his, full of possessiveness.

Bring feeling!

A few days later, it was Jiang Bei's physical examination day again.

Jiang Bei has frequent physical examinations. After all, a male is pregnant and needs to pay attention to many more things than a female, so the number of physical examinations is also more frequent.

Dean Shen was very busy recently and had no time to come over, so Duan Ye accompanied Jiang Bei for a physical examination.

In order to prevent being recognized, Jiang Bei wore a small hat and mask as before.

Apart from being slightly larger than the average woman, she is not much different from an average pregnant woman.

After finally arriving at the hospital, Jiang Bei suddenly realized that he had forgotten to bring paper. Afraid of needing it later, Duan Ye asked Jiang Bei to sit there and wait for him while he went to buy paper for Jiang Bei.

Not long after Duan Ye left, the sound of two girls talking came from behind Jiang Bei.

"Isn't that Duan Ye, the president of Duan's company? I didn't expect to meet him here. Look at those muscles in his waist. It's so drool-worthy." Hearing

Duan Ye's name, Jiang Bei said His ears perked up.

"What's the point? The entire monster hospital belongs to him, okay? Is there any problem in coming here?" "

You don't understand what I mean, I mean, I didn't expect to meet a high-quality snake by such a fate." "

... ...Isn't your body a rabbit? What? Are you in love with your natural enemy?" "

What kind of natural enemy is not a natural enemy? Now that we are in a civilized society, wolves and sheep can be together, why can't rabbits and snakes be together? Are you together?"

"So just tell me, you just like each other!" "

Who can look down on such a high-quality monster? Being with a monster with such a good figure like Mr. Duan must be very harmonious. . Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa needy, I get excited just by thinking about