17

Dean Shen on the other end of the phone sensed something was wrong from this sentence.

Impossible to get pregnant?

Does Mr. Duan not want the other party to get pregnant? Does Mr. Duan just want to play with the other party? !

Tsk, tsk, tsk, they all say that snakes are sexually promiscuous and have no restrictions on love matters, but I didn’t expect it to be true!

Duan Ye thought of Jiang Bei's appearance and gender, and snorted his hair irritably: "Check it again! It's impossible for him to be pregnant." Dean Shen immediately said: "Okay

Duan Boss, I'm going to check right away."

While waiting for the results of Dean Shen's second examination, Duan Ye seemed to be living in pain like a year.

How could Jiang Bei be pregnant? He was obviously a boy! ! How can a man get pregnant?

Duan Ye had slept with Jiang Bei, so he naturally knew Jiang Bei's physical characteristics, but it was precisely because of this that he directly said that this was impossible.

Soon, the results of the second examination came out. Duan Ye asked anxiously: "How is the examination result?" Dean Shen

said uneasily: "Mr. Duan, the result of the second examination is still...pregnant." The

phone number His head was silent for a long time, probably several minutes. Finally, Dean Shen heard Duan Ye say softly: "Okay, I understand." After

saying that, he hung up the phone.

Duan Ye couldn't suppress himself anymore. He turned into a snake shape and hung on the window. He made an anxious hissing sound from his mouth. This sound scared away the birds in the sky, even those separated by several rooms. Duan Rong was also startled by the sound.

Duan Ye recalled Jiang Bei's reaction during this period. He was vomiting, lethargic and often listless, but he was a man. How could a man get pregnant?

And what he was carrying was not an ordinary cub. How could an ordinary boy be willing to give birth to a snake's cub? How painful it must be.

Thinking of the interaction with Jiang Bei during the recording of the variety show, Duan Ye was sure that what Jiang Bei said to him before was not false. He was indeed a straight man with a very normal sexual orientation. How would Jiang Bei react if he knew that he was pregnant? It must be very difficult to accept, how should he tell him.

This night, Duan Ye stayed up all night.

The next day, Duan Ye woke up in a trance.

There was a sudden noise outside the house. It was a bit noisy. It was Mr. Duan who was back.

Mr. Duan is usually away from his old house. He is usually on vacation in other places. Except for the Chinese New Year, the number of times he can be seen is extremely rare. Unexpectedly, he suddenly came back today.

Duan Ye got dressed and went downstairs. Mr. Duan waved to him after seeing him: "Duan Ye, you are back. I heard that you participated in a variety show. How do you feel? These variety shows are also It's quite interesting. It's good to go and play occasionally."

Mr. Duan picked up the cup of tea in front of Mr. Duan and took a sip: "It's not bad..."

Mr. Duan saw Duan Ye's absent-minded look and asked: "What's wrong with you? ? I see that you are in a trance."

Duan Ye squeezed the cup in his hand tightly: "Something is bothering me."

Seeing this, Mr. Duan sighed and changed the subject: "Duan Ye, I see you are not young anymore, are you there? Thinking about getting married? If it were a few years later, it would be so hard to raise a little snake."