39

Lu Huai, looked deathly pale and hurriedly shook his head in denial: "Did you make a mistake? How could I commit fraud?" The

leading policeman pointed at Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan in the distance: " Someone reported you and said that you defrauded the Jiang family. The reason is that you are obviously their child, but you pretended to be the child of the Jiang family. Therefore, you should follow our example and go to the police station to talk.

" The audience and those in the live broadcast did not hear the conversation between the police and Lu Huai, but they heard the scam before, and they all exploded.

"Oh my God! What on earth is going on here? Why did the police arrest Lu Huai on suspicion of fraud?" "

Damn it, I saw a good show. Fortunately, I lost my fandom just now. Fraud ? What will Lu Huai defraud? I am so excited, so curious, and want to know." "

I had a premonition that a shockingly big melon was about to appear. The melon was so big, it was definitely a super big melon. I wanted to eat the melon. I can't stand it anymore."

"I remember there were rumors on the Internet that Lu Huai was almost arrested by the police. I didn't expect that it would happen again. It's really exciting." "Is

Mercury retrograde in Lu Huai recently? Why? Are you encountering such bad things every day?"

"Why don't you say this is Lu Huai's own retribution? He is so disgusting, he deserves this retribution." "

Lu Huai is completely ruined this time, right? Even if it is later clarified that it was a misunderstanding, there will be no chance of clearing it up."

At the scene, Jiang Bei was a little confused when he saw this scene, and then he leaned into Duan Ye's ear and whispered: "Should we go over and take a look? Duan

Ye glanced at Jiang Bei's belly, then coughed, and finally agreed: "Then let's go over and have a look."

Duan Ye drove to the police station. Many policemen in the police station knew Duan Ye, so The two of them entered without any effort.

In the police station, Lu Huai looked at Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan with a blank face, as if he had met an evil ghost.

When Niu Chunlan saw Lu Huai, she rushed over like a shrew: "Okay, Lu Huai, why can't we contact you these days? It turns out that you recognize other rich people as your parents. You are so capable."

An old policeman took a sip of water from a thermos cup: "Are these really your parents?"

Lu Huai finally came to his senses, and he hurriedly shook his head: "No, no, no, this is not mine. Parents, my parents are Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, they are rich people, how can these two people be my parents?"

If you admit it now, it will be troublesome later.

Hearing this, Niu Chunlan became so angry that she slapped Lu Huai hard: "You damn kid, you are not my fucking child. Whose child is you not mine? I should have done this in the first place. I'll throw you to the ground and kill you."

The police quickly pulled the two away, and Lu Huai was able to take a breath, but his face was already red and swollen, extremely embarrassed, and even had bloodshot eyes oozing out.

When Niu Chunlan beat Lu Huai just now, Lu Huai recalled the suffering he suffered in his previous life. Niu Chunlan did rough work and beat people very hard. Lu Huai was often beaten by her. After being beaten, his nose and face were bruised and swollen. It's considered light.

Lu Huai covered his face with his hands.

He can't go back. He is not the child of Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang. He is the child of Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai. He can't go back! Absolutely no going back.