42

In fact, Jiang Bei did reach out and touch it.

The snake scales on Duan Ye's face were different from those on his body. They were harder and colder. They seemed to be to prevent harassment from natural enemies.

When Jiang Bei's fingers touched the scales, the snake scales did not reject it very much and even became a little docile, like some kind of well-behaved little animal.

Others nearby noticed Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, and said with a smile: "Ah, Mr. Duan actually found one too. Looking at the back, I feel amazing, she is an absolute beauty, she must taste very good." Duan Ye's Adam's apple twitched

. He moved and let out a breath of turbid air.

Jiang Bei tasted really good, and the taste of that night still lingered in his mind.

But...

more than three months have passed...

"I really want to see what Duan Ye's rare guy looks like. Mr. Duan, do you have any objections?"

With that, he wanted to reach out and pull Jiang Bei's hand off. His face was pulled over to take a look.

But he was quickly stopped by Duan Ye.

He hugged Jiang Bei harder, stroked Jiang Bei's wrist with slightly calloused fingers, and said softly: "This is my prey, Mr. Li, just forget it." Mr. Li did

. He showed an expression that every man would understand: "Oh, it's just a joke. What's yours, I will never take it from you." Jiang Bei, who was lying on

Duan Ye's chest, felt the rising and falling arc of Duan Ye's chest, which was so hot. It's frightening.

Above Jiang Bei's head, Duan Ye was still talking.

"I'm going to the toilet first. Excuse me."

Others stared at Duan Ye and Jiang Bei in his arms: "Mr. Duan, you are busy." Duan

Ye hugged Jiang Bei and walked out of the bag. Fang, perhaps feeling that this was too slow, held Jiang Bei in his arms like a princess.

Jiang Bei was afraid of crushing the child, so he hurriedly shouted: "Slow down, be careful with your belly."

As soon as he finished speaking, Duan Ye put Jiang Bei on the toilet seat in the toilet cubicle with a "dang" sound.

His fingers pressed the back of Jiang Bei's head, and the toe of his custom-made leather shoes lightly hooked Jiang Bei's little one, and finally, he pressed it down heavily.

This kind of action made both parties feel extremely sensitive, and they couldn't even speak.

After a long time, Duan Ye finally said: "You know how to worry about your stomach now?" The tip of his shoe moved slightly again.

Jiang Bei's whole body flashed with electricity, and his ears gradually turned red.

Looking at Duan Ye, whose face was red, Duan Ye bit Jiang Bei's neck viciously with his snake teeth, as if he wanted to inject the strongest emotion in the world: "Why are you here?" Wait until he saw Jiang Bei's neck

. After leaving his own mark again, Duan Ye narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

Jiang Bei's neck hurt slightly, but he knew he couldn't give in, so he pursed his lips like a little hedgehog: "I came in just to see you coming in." The

villain complained first.

Jiang Bei didn't know that his movements didn't look like a hedgehog, but like a little kitten with fried hair, exposing its softest and most comfortable belly to its owner.