38

At this time, the Jiang family.

Lin Daidai looked at Su Xuyan who had come all the way with a smile on her face: "Xu Yan, why are you free today? Are you here to see Lu Huai? That's really unfortunate. Lu Huai went to perform a variety show on the piano. I'm sending out music scores for the competition."

Su Xuyan put the tea in his hand on the table and nodded gently to Lin Daidai: "It's okay, Mrs. Jiang, I can wait slowly." Although he was extremely disgusted with

Lu Huai, But the tutor in Su Xuyan told him that he couldn't be rude to Lin Daidai.

Lin Daidai: "That's really troublesome for you."

"That's right." Lin Daidai said suddenly.

She asked the servant to prepare some snacks: "Xu Yan, do you want to have some snacks? This is imported and tastes great."

Su Xuyan frowned slightly at the sweet dessert . Frowning: "No, thank you Mrs. Jiang for your hospitality."

Lin Daidai said regretfully: "That's such a pity."

The two sat and chatted for a while. Not long after, the sound of a car came from the door.

Lin Daidai stood up: "Xiao Huai must be back."

Lin Daidai went over and opened the door, but what she saw was Lu Huai with an extremely gloomy face.

He held a half-worn sheet of music tightly in his hand, and veins bulged beside his temples.

Seeing this, Lin Daidai rushed over.

"Xiaohuai, Xiaohuai, what's wrong with you? Xiaohuai, why do you look so bad?"

Lu Huai has been suppressing his anger all the way. He doesn't want to show his anger outside, lest his personality collapse again, but in front of him When he was dealing with Lin Daidai, he finally couldn't stand it anymore and shouted: "What do you care about me? What would it be like if you didn't care about me? Why on earth do you care about me!!" Hearing Lu Huai's scolding

, Lin Daidai was stunned.

Lu Huai on the other side was still aggressive: "Why did you hug me and Jiang Bei wrong? If you didn't hug me wrong, then I wouldn't have suffered for so many years. If you didn't hug Jiang Bei wrong, I wouldn't have suffered so much today." Then he wouldn't have been so humiliated!"

Lu Huai was already a little confused, and his eyes were bright red. In his own imagination, he even felt that he and Jiang Bei had really hugged each other wrong, and he just He is the real young master of the Jiang family, and what happened in his previous life was just his dream.

Hearing what Lu Huai said, Lin Daidai took a few steps back, a little scared.

"Xiaohuai, Xiaohuai, what's wrong with you? Xiaohuai, are you okay?"

This is not her Xiaohuai, her Xiaohuai shouldn't be so scary.

Seeing the resistance in Lin Daidai's eyes, Lu Huai's expression twisted for a while, and then he calmed down.

His attitude towards Lin Daidai just now...

No, his character cannot collapse.

However, he was really angry and wanted to have an outlet.

Just when Lu Huai was deeply regretting his previous behavior, his eyes suddenly turned to someone, causing his head to feel as heavy as being hit with a stick.

His face was as pale as paper, and his mouth was slightly open: "Su Xuyan?"

Su Xuyan seemed to have seen everything he did just now...