35

Jiang Bei immediately said anxiously: "Bingbian, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

Gingerbread suddenly burst into tears: "Wow, brother, I was scolded by my mother, she He didn't let me eat ice cream and made me do my homework all the time."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Gingerbread's crying voice kept coming from the other end of the phone. Finally, Gingbread choked up and said: "They don't like me. I only like that bad brother."

Gingerbread wiped a handful of snot from his nose: "Brother, I'm at the intersection of Happy Garden now, can you pick me up?"

Jiang Bei's head suddenly felt a little dizzy: "Bingbian, what are you doing? You can come out at will? And it's so late now! Do you know how dangerous this is?" But he still put on the clothes around him: "Just wait, I will pick you up right away, don't move, don't Move."

After putting on his clothes, Jiang Bei was about to go out, but was quickly stopped by Duan Ye: "It's so late now, and your belly is so big now, do you want to go out like this? What if you meet a bad guy? What should I do?"

Jiang Bei scratched his head: "But I'm a little worried about Gingerbread being alone outside."

Duan Ye held Jiang Bei's hand: "I'll go out with you."

Jiang Bei thought for a while and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye didn't call the driver. Duan Ye drove Jiang Bei there.

It was now twelve o'clock in the evening, and there were basically no pedestrians on the road. As the car got closer and closer to the Heart Garden, Jiang Bei felt more and more uneasy.

What if something happens to the gingerbread cookies? Don't let anything happen!

When Jiang Bei arrived at Happy Garden, he immediately saw Gingerbread standing under the street lamp with a small schoolbag on his back.

He was holding a piece of hard bread in his hand and eating it feebly, with some crystal tears on his long eyelashes.

As soon as he saw the gingerbread cookies, Jiang Bei relaxed.

Great, nothing happened to the gingerbread cookies.

Jiang Bei quickly opened the car door and hugged Gingbian Bingbian: "Bingbianbian, are you okay?"

After Jiang Bingbian was hugged by Jiang Bei, he squirmed like a small insect in Jiang Bei's arms: "Brother, woo woo woo. , you finally came to pick me up. A lot of people were looking at me just now. I was so scared."

Jiang Bei's eyes became soft: "It's okay, Bingbing, let's go home."

Gingbianbian said with all his strength He nodded: "Okay!" He

was about to get in the car, but saw Duan Ye next to Jiang Bei. After seeing Duan Ye's strong figure, Gingerbread was frightened and took a few steps back in fear.

"Brother, who is he? He looks so scary."

Jiang Bei didn't know how to introduce Duan Ye. When he was worrying about this matter, Duan Ye suddenly held Jiang Bei's hand domineeringly: "I It's him, Lao Gong."

Gingerbread blinked blankly a few times: "Lao Gong? What is it?"

Duan Ye flicked Gingerbread's hair: "It's the closest person, I say now you understand Are you done?"

Gingerbread's little face wrinkled, and then he started to cry loudly: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah, I am the person closest to my brother, you are not." He hammered Duan Ye with his soft and pink fist. Duan Ye's thigh, but this strength was like scratching an itch.