10

Duan Ye, Chief of Ten Snakes, walked over directly and pulled Jiang Bei into his arms.

Jiang Bei was startled when he felt the cold temperature on his back. When he saw it was Duan Ye, his eyes lit up: "Mr. Duan, have you sold out all the fish?" Duan thought about the

fish that he had forced to sell. Ye coughed a few times, and then said without blushing, "Yeah."

Duan Ye glanced at Xu Jin, his eyes under the gold-rimmed glasses were cold and icy, as if he was looking at some weak and pitiful person. And powerless prey. Xu Jin felt like he was surrounded by a strong sense of suffocation, and he couldn't even breathe.

Even Chu Xia and the photographer on the other side felt an invisible sense of oppression.

Duan Ye turned his attention to Jiang Bei again: "What were you talking about just now?" Even he didn't notice that the tone of his voice was particularly cold.

Jiang Bei thought of the embarrassing incident just now and immediately shook his head: "Nothing happened, we were just talking." It

would be better to forget about the thong and all that.

Duan Ye looked at Xu Jin: "Oh? Really?"

Xu Jin felt that the person opposite was no longer a human, but a sharply aggressive python, but he glanced at Jiang Bei and calmed down: "Yes. , Mr. Duan."

Jiang Bei wanted to change the topic, "Mr. Duan, haven't you bought gifts yet? The store is not closed yet, so go in and buy it early."

Duan Ye nodded slightly after hearing this. , the others were relieved.

Duan Ye and the others went into the store to buy some food and clothes, and then went to the lonely old man's home on the island according to the prompts given by the program team.

The scenery on the island is beautiful. Jiang Bei and the others set out in the evening. The pale yellow wheat color swept across the ground, making the scenery peaceful and beautiful.

The first lonely old man lives by the sea. The salty and wet sea breeze blows Jiang Bei's clothes. Under the camera, Jiang Bei is simply too beautiful to be ordinary.

The photographer sighed.

Fortunately, Jiang Bei is not from the entertainment industry, otherwise other celebrities would be unemployed.

When the first old man saw Jiang Bei and the others coming, he quickly took out stools for them to sit on: "Sit down quickly, it must be hard to walk such a long way." After seeing

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, he said with a smile: " You two are a couple, right? You look like a perfect match."

This world has legalized gay marriage more than ten years ago, so even people in their 70s and 80s know that gays can get married.

After hearing this, the others were stunned and turned to look at Duan Ye and Jiang Bei. Not to mention, these two people seemed to be a good match.

Hearing this, Jiang Bei was also stunned.

In order to prevent Duan Ye from mistakenly thinking that he was taking advantage of him, Jiang Bei quickly said: "No, no, we are not a couple." When

Duan Ye heard his answer, his original good mood disappeared immediately.

Is it a shame to marry him?

The old man muttered: "Really? I have never made a mistake. You two are obviously a perfect match."

Jiang Bei couldn't explain it no matter how he explained it. He almost cried, but fortunately the old man didn't ask any more questions, otherwise he would really have cry.