37

He looked at the smile on Jiang Bei's face, and Duan Ye also laughed along with him without knowing it.

Then Duan Ye squatted down and planted flowers with Jiang Bei.

The atmosphere between the two was very good, and after Jiang Bei recovered his memory, he felt that the air around him had become much fresher.

In the past, when Jiang Bei had not fully recovered his memory, he always felt that his head was empty. Although he was alive, his mind was a little numb. But now he is much better. Jiang Bei feels that the whole world around him is much brighter.

When he went to bed that night, Jiang Bei had another dream. The scene in the dream was still the same spot of light, but the scene was clearer than before, making Jiang Bei feel as if it was real.

There, Jiang Bei felt unprecedentedly comfortable. Even his fingers felt so comfortable that he spread them out gently, and he was about to fall asleep.

I don't know how much time passed, but suddenly someone came to Jiang Bei and woke him up.

Jiang Bei was forced to open his eyes, only to see a very familiar face appearing in front of him - Lu Huai.

This was the person who had appeared in the illusion several times before, but this time, Jiang Bei saw Lu Huai's face clearly.

Lu Huai's face was distorted, his body was covered in blood, and even his body was a little broken, as if he had just come out of the scene of a car accident.

Jiang Bei was a little uneasy about his appearance and wanted to wake him up, but the other party ignored him, as if he didn't hear what he said at all.

And not only that, Lu Huai also bent down and pulled things that should have belonged to Jiang Bei with his hands, making the light around Jiang Bei less and less.

Lu Huai's behavior made Jiang Bei very uncomfortable, but no matter how he shouted, Lu Huai seemed to be unable to hear him and kept stealing Jiang Bei's light.

In that situation, Jiang Bei felt uncomfortable all over, but there was nothing he could do.

When Jiang Bei woke up, the feeling of despair in his dream still stayed in his heart, making his heart continue to contract.

Jiang Bei looked at the time. It was already two o'clock in the morning.

Jiang Bei touched his head with his hand. He always felt that this dream that appeared many times was telling him something, but... what did he want to tell him?

During the day, Jiang Bei looked for some videos about Lu Huai on the Internet and watched them. When he saw the video of Lu Huai playing the piano, he frowned and seemed to realize something, so he watched it several times.

After he was done, Jiang Bei let out a breath of turbid air.

Piano...

Lu Huai's piano skills seem to be very similar to his piano skills before he recovered his memory. It can even be said to be exactly the same...

Thinking of what Lu Huai did in the dream, Jiang Bei had a flash of inspiration.

Could it be said that Lu Huai stole his piano skills?

The more he thought about this idea, the more possible it became. After all, Lu Huai's living environment was such that he had no chance to learn piano at all.

In this case, let him give back what he stole.

Jiang Bei asked the servant to bring over the mobile phone.

Previously, a netizen told Jiang Bei that Lu Huai was going to plagiarize his piano music. At that time, Jiang Bei decided to call the police later, but now, Jiang Bei regretted it and decided to call the police now.