47

The two looked at the Rubik's Cube in their hands for a long time, but in the end they couldn't figure out anything.

In the end, Duan Ye had no choice but to pat Jiang Bei on the back.

"Okay, go to bed early, don't think about this Rubik's Cube anymore, you have to go to school tomorrow."

Jiang Bei was still looking forward to tomorrow's report, so he followed Duan Ye's words, put the Rubik's Cube aside, and then drilled Got inside the quilt.

When he went back to the university to report, it was Duan Ye who accompanied Jiang Bei there. However, it was not convenient to do anything shy in public, so Duan Ye's idea of ​​holding the little cutie's hand had to be temporarily put aside by the old man.

Jiang Bei chose not to live on campus, so he didn't bring many things with him.

When Jiang Bei and Duan Ye returned to the university, they found that many people were staring at them, but when Jiang Bei and Duan Ye looked over, those people turned their heads away.

Not long after, a fat man rushed out. He looked at Jiang Bei's face for a long time. Finally, the fat man said excitedly: "Jiang Bei? Are you back to study?!" The fat man looked

Jiang Bei up and down. After a few glances, he said: "Oh my god, Jiang Bei, you are finally back again. I haven't seen you for a few months, and you have become more beautiful. Those girls in the class must not be able to bear it anymore." Jiang

Bei I glanced at the fat man several times and felt that he looked familiar. I only vaguely remembered that he was his classmate.

But Jiang Bei couldn't remember what his name was.

The fat man knew from Jiang Bei's expression that the other party didn't recognize him, so he said his name: "I'm Zeng Wen, I used to be in the same dormitory with you, and we often played black games together. How could you tell him Did I forget? I’m really heartless."

After hearing what he said, Jiang Bei remembered who the other party was.

Zeng Wen has a good relationship with Jiang Bei. He is Jiang Bei's only good friend in the university. Zeng Wen also took good care of him in the past.

Zeng Wen walked around Jiang Bei a few times: "Jiang Bei, I thought you would drop out and never come back. I didn't expect to see you again. But why don't you live on campus anymore? It's such a pity."

Jiang Bei: "It's not convenient to live on campus recently..."

Zeng Wen nodded after listening to Jiang Bei's explanation, then moved his eyes to Duan Ye, and was frightened by the powerful aura of a superior person on Duan Ye. With one jump, the heartbeat even accelerated a lot.

Damn, he's so mature and handsome.

Is he Jiang Bei's elder or something? But why does it look so familiar?

Zeng Wenzheng was staring at Duan Ye intensely, but when he saw someone coming, his eyes lit up and he raised his thick arms high: "Lei Zijia, come here quickly, come here quickly, come here and see who's back !"

Many people in the class knew that Lei Zijia liked Jiang Bei, so after Zeng Wen saw Lei Zijia, his first reaction was to call him over.

Lei Zijia came over, and Zeng Wen said: "Lei Zijia, this is Jiang Bei, how are you? Are you surprised? Are you surprised? Don't be embarrassed, come over and say hello." Under Zeng Wen's urging, Lei

Zi Jia glanced at Jiang Bei and found that Jiang Bei was even more beautiful. Compared to his youthful appearance before, he had more maturity and temptation. Those were things that Jiang Bei didn't have before but were more deadly.