50

Jiang Bei started to pinch the back of his hand with his fingernails. The pain made Jiang Bei wake up a lot. Duan Ye also woke up at this time. After seeing Jiang Bei's actions, he helped him silently. He loosened his fingers.

Later, Duan Ye kissed Jiang Bei's forehead and lips carefully. The soft touch made Jiang Bei feel a lot more at ease.

After Jiang Bei got up, he washed himself briefly and then walked around the garden. The flowers that Jiang Bei planted earlier had already sprouted and were growing well.

But when Jiang Bei stood in the garden, the servants in the garden looked at Jiang Bei blankly, as if they did not recognize Jiang Bei. It was not until Jiang Bei waved his hand in front of them that they realized .

The servants said awkwardly: "Ah, it turns out to be Mr. Jiang. I didn't know what happened just now, but I felt that Mr. Jiang was a little strange. It was really strange." "I was the same just now. I was a little stunned for a moment

. "

It's really strange. What's happened to my brain recently?"

Jiang Bei's eyes darkened when he saw them like this.

Looking at it like this, not only will he and Duan Ye forget each other, but the servants here will also gradually forget him? Until he and Su Xuyan get together like in the novel?

The servant on the side asked respectfully: "What do you want Mr. Jiang to do in the garden? Is there anything you need our help with?"

Jiang Bei waved his hand: "No, I'll just take a look around here."

Jiang Bei said before The flowers he planted grew very well, and green leaves had sprouted. Jiang Bei got some water from the servant and watered them, and the green leaves stretched out happily.

After all this was done, Jiang Bei went back. Looking at his back, he seemed a little lost.

When the servants saw Jiang Bei like this, they whispered to each other.

"Mr. Jiang seems to be a little strange recently. He seems to be in a trance all the time." "

I noticed it too. I hope nothing will happen to Mr. Jiang."

"What can happen to Mr. Jiang? Don't worry about it in vain. Just work hard. ."

There was no result from the chat, and not long after, the servants dispersed spontaneously.

After leaving the garden, Jiang Bei found Duan Ye sitting in the living room eating breakfast.

His legs were folded together, the folds of his trouser legs were slightly downward, and his gold-rimmed glasses were hanging on the bridge of his nose, giving him a strong sense of nobility.

A surge of anger surged in Jiang Bei's mind. He quickly ran up to Duan Ye, then without hesitation pulled off Duan Ye's gold-rimmed glasses, grabbed Duan Ye's neck, and pulled off his tie, and then Kissed him wildly.

Duan Ye's body froze, and he didn't dare to hug Jiang Bei. He only dared to wrap his hands around Jiang Bei's waist.

Jiang Bei's movements became even more crazy. He imitated Duan Ye's previous movements and used his tiger teeth to bite Duan Ye's neck, not even leaving behind the ears.

Being tortured like this by Jiang Bei, Duan Ye's lust grew crazily in his heart, and there were veins on his temples. It was obviously extremely difficult to endure.

Soon, Duan Ye turned his back. He pinched Jiang Bei's waist fiercely and kissed Jiang Bei with even more crazy force than Jiang Bei.

The smell of hormones filled the air, making people's scalp numb and their limbs sore.