3

After Jiang Bei, the three snake bosses, came out of the hotel, he took a taxi back to the original owner's home.

The taxi driver looked at Jiang Bei several times along the way, but Jiang Bei pretended not to see it.

Soon, Jiang Bei arrived at the original owner's house.

The original owner was very poor and lived in a shared apartment with others. When he came back, those roommates just had to go to work. When they saw Jiang Bei coming back, they looked at Jiang Bei's neck with the same weird look as the taxi driver.

One of the boys, who looked a bit feminine, saw Jiang Bei and said in an ambiguous tone: "Jiang Bei, why are there such marks on your neck? You didn't do anything bad, right?" The man's name was Fang Luming

. The original owner has been targeting him since he moved here. Zhu Chen will take credit for finding the original owner.

Jiang Bei ignored him and walked straight through him back to the room.

Fang Luming let out a "chi" from his mouth.

When he first met Jiang Bei, Fang Luming thought he was the son of a wealthy family, but later he found out that he was just a fake phoenix who had occupied Jiang Bei's life for nineteen years.

They are all poor and struggling to survive, so why should he pretend to look down on him!

"Hey, let me tell you, if it's fake, it's fake, so don't plate yourself with gold. I just fell from the clouds, and it fell so miserably. It's really a joke." Fang Luming raised his fingers. He scolded Jiang Bei proudly.

Jiang Bei stopped and turned to look at Fang Luming.

Fang Luming put his hands on his hips, like a peacock spreading its tail.

Jiang Bei looked at Su Mu next to Fang Luming and said with a smile: "Su Mu, I seem to have seen the watch you lost not long ago in Fang Luming's room."

Su Mu, like Fang Luming, has a high heart. Man, not long ago I got a watch worth tens of thousands from a gold dealer. His favorite thing is to brag about his watch, but he suddenly disappeared not long ago.

Hearing what Jiang Bei said, Su Mu, who was watching the show, immediately darkened his face: "Fang Luming, is what Jiang Bei said true?"

Fang Luming's face turned pale: "Don't listen to Jiang Bei, how could I possibly take it? Your watch."

Seeing Fang Luming's expression, Su Mu obviously didn't believe it. Regardless of Fang Luming's obstruction, he rushed to Fang Luming's room and found the watch.

Su Mu was furious: "Fang Luming! What's going on!!"

"Su, Su Mu, listen to me!"

Jiang Bei closed the door and stopped caring about the trouble between Fang Luming and Su Mu.

As soon as he returned to the room, Jiang Bei sat on the bed and panted a few times, but his butt was so painful and burning.

Jiang Bei is a straight man, and this is the first time he has experienced the pain of sleeping with a man.

And the one he had last time was a snake!

When he thought of last night, Jiang Bei felt hopeless, and a faint fear arose in his heart.

Jiang Bei took a shower, changed his clothes, and went out to buy medicine.

The drugstore owner's eyes lit up when he saw Jiang Bei come in. When he saw Jiang Bei's green mouth and weird walking posture, the light in his eyes was replaced by contempt.