15

After they heard the news, everyone present was shocked.

Xu Jin: "No, I don't agree!" He looked at Jiang Bei worriedly, but Jiang Bei gave him a look that said he didn't need to worry.

Jiang Shenci: "Jiang Bei, are you crazy? How could you win over Lu Huai? You don't even look at how well you play the piano!" Jiang Bei: "Mr. Jiang, have you forgotten,

I play the piano?" He also plays the piano very well."

The original owner used to have great piano skills and was praised as a genius, but after his finger was caught on the piano, his piano skills plummeted.

When Jiang Bei said this, Jiang Shenci remembered that Jiang Bei used to play the piano very well, but why would he forget it? Why are there only good things about Lu Huai and bad things about Jiang Bei in my mind?

Jiang Shenci was in a daze, and sometimes he felt that even he was a stranger.

Seeing this scene, the corners of Lu Huai's mouth curled up slightly, and surging ecstasy emanated from his eyes.

Although he didn't know where Jiang Bei got the confidence from, but since it was delivered to his door, how could he let him go?

Lu Huai said to the director: "Director Wang, just playing the piano in a competition is not interesting. How about we make this competition a live broadcast? This can also increase the popularity of the program." Director Wang hesitated

.

Lu Huai is very well-known across the country. It is extremely rare to hear him play the piano live. If the news that Lu Huai is going to play the piano live is posted online, it will definitely become a hot search. Moreover, the reason why Jiang Bei was invited to this show was because of the conflict between Jiang Bei and Lu Huai...

But...

Director Wang glanced at Jiang Bei.

He was somewhat reluctant to hurt this young man.

Lu Huai was confident that the director would definitely agree to this decision, so he hurriedly urged: "Director Wang, what are you still hesitating about?"

Director Wang glanced at Duan Ye, the highest-ranking person present, and saw that he had no objection. Other staff members urged him again, He had no choice but to compromise temporarily: "I'll think about

it again." Lu Huai was very dissatisfied with Director Wang's decision and held Jiang Shenci's sleeve: "Dad~"

Jiang Shenci immediately said dotingly: "Wait, daddy. You think of a way." Then he took out his cell phone and called the director.

Jiang Shenci had a relationship with the director of Chengzi Channel. Director Wang's cell phone rang soon after the call was made.

Director Wang hung up the phone with a gloomy face and glanced at Jiang Bei apologetically. Jiang Bei smiled and said, "It's okay."

Director Wang took a deep breath and said, "Then let's make it a live broadcast."

Lu Huai curled his lips and smiled. "Thank you, Director Wang."

As soon as the news about Lu Huai's live broadcast of piano playing was published, it immediately became a hot search topic.

【Lu Huai? Is he the Lu Huai I know? He actually wants to play the piano live? Digging! is this real? ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I like to listen to the piano music played by Lu Huai the most. I didn’t expect that I could hear him playing the piano live! ]

[Who is Jiang Bei? He actually dared to compete with Lu Huai in playing the piano. 】