52

Jiang Bei looked straight at the brand new snake scales, his whole body was like a sculpture.

Except for Jiang Bei, almost everyone in the Duan family is a snake, but the colors of the snakes are different.

Feng Sicui's snake scales are golden yellow, Duan Nianjun's snake scales are green, Duan Rong's snake scales are brown, and dark green snake scales. No one in the Duan family except Duan Ye has snake scales of this color. .

Jiang Bei's heart was beating rapidly.

Is it Duan Ye? Is Duan Ye back?

Duan Ye... Duan Ye is back? ?

But why, why didn't Duan Ye want to appear in front of him? Where is Duan Ye now?

Jiang Bei began to search frantically in the bedroom, even searching the bed covered with quilts and the wardrobe.

In addition to the snake scales, Jiang Bei also found some traces of snakes crawling by, both beside the bed and outside the window.

The traces of those snakes crawling over were very light, as if they were deliberately not being discovered. If Jiang Bei hadn't looked for them very carefully, he might not have been able to see them.

The traces of the snake climbing were a bit large, indicating that the snake was a big snake. Apart from Duan Ye, Jiang Bei could no longer believe that any other snake would come to his room.

In other words, Duan Ye has been coming back these days! The feeling of being wrapped by a snake that he had felt these past few days was all real! Duan Ye was always by his side.

But why didn't Duan Ye show up?

Duan Ye was obviously still there, why didn't he show up?

Jiang Bei didn't know for a moment whether he should be happy that Duan Ye was safe or angry that he was not even willing to say hello.

Jiang Bei kept stroking the scales, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Feng Sicui sunbathing in the garden.

Her golden and dazzling sunflower-like snake tail is wrapped around the dead tree, which is particularly conspicuous, while her snake head is hidden in the dense leaves. From time to time, she will rub the snake head against the branches around her, as leisurely as she wants. .

Seeing this scene, Jiang Bei clenched the snake scales tightly.

Jiang Bei realized something, and quickly walked from the bedroom to the dead tree, and showed Feng Sicui the snake scales on the middle leaf in his hand.

After Feng Sicui saw the snake scales, the golden snake tail that danced like a bee immediately softened, like a soft noodle with vinegar. Her snake body also gradually cooled down, as if she was worried. What.

Jiang Bei's voice trembled slightly, the ends of his eyes were dizzy, and the corners of his eyes were redder than before.

Seeing this, Feng Sicui's heart skipped a beat, and the snake's body felt cooler than before.

After a long time, Jiang Bei finally spoke up: "Did you already know that Duan Ye was fine?"

Feng Sicui's snake head moved wildly, a little surprised.

Looking at Jiang Bei's clear eyes, Feng Sicui sighed and said, "Jiang Bei, we didn't mean not to tell you. It was Duan Ye who didn't let us tell you. There's nothing we can do..."

Jiang Bei put down his snake scales: "Where is Duan Ye now?"

Feng Sicui's eyes wandered left and right without speaking.