7

Duan Ye saw Jiang Bei from a distance. He was standing behind the crowd, a weak and small one. When he saw him, Duan Ye became a little angry.

Tell you not to like me.

Director Wang on the other side was already frightened. He never thought that the heir of the Duan family was actually a snake! ! As soon as he came in, he felt a sense of fear and wanted to cover his rabbit tail and run away, but he couldn't escape. He didn't dare to run away.

Jiang Bei was also shocked when he saw Duan Ye.

God, why is Mr. Duan here?

Duan Ye looked straight at him, as if he wanted to burn Jiang Bei.

Jiang Bei quickly lowered his head.

Don't come here, don't come here.

But unfortunately, Duan Ye walked over as if he couldn't hear him.

Lu Huai on the other side was shocked when he saw Duan Ye walking towards him.

This is Mr. Duan Ye and Duan! Even Jiang Shenci and the others would find it difficult to see him. They didn't expect that he would actually come over, and from this angle, he might be looking for him!

He secretly glanced at Duan Ye and found that he was really coming towards him. Suddenly, Lu Huai became excited, stretched out his hand to Duan Ye and said: "Mr. Duan, I am Lu Huai." There was a look on his face that he thought was charming. smile.

Duan Ye gently stretched out his hand. Just when Lu Huai thought Duan Ye was going to shake hands with him, Duan Ye brushed past Lu Huai, stopped in front of Jiang Bei, and put his hand on Jiang Bei's. on the shoulders.

Duan Ye deliberately pretended not to know and said: "I didn't expect you to participate in this variety show."

Jiang Bei said bitterly: "Yes, what a coincidence."

Seeing this, Lu Huai almost burst into tears.

Jiang Bei actually knows Duan Ye! And he seemed to be very familiar with the other party! !

Then will he say bad things about him to Mr. Duan?

At that moment, Lu Huai was so angry that he couldn't say anything.

After Duan Ye appeared, the recording of the variety show officially began.

Jiang Bei was placed in a corner as an amateur guest, and the camera could not quite capture him.

The first part of the program is to rob a house.

There are four houses prepared by the program team, each with its own characteristics, and two people can live in one room.

Another amateur guest, Lian Sijiao and Luo Xue, were the only two girls among the guests. Naturally, they were assigned to the same room without any doubt.

Lu Huai and Su Xuyan are lovers and have been living together since they participated in this variety show, and this time is no exception.

The only ones left on the field were him, Duan Ye, Xu Jin, and Chu Xia, the famous comedian in the show.

He and Duan Ye definitely couldn't live together, so Jiang Bei turned his attention to Xu Jin and Chu Xia.

Finally, after thinking for a long time, Jiang Bei resisted the embarrassment and walked up to Xu Jin: "Teacher Xu Jin, can I live with you?"

Xu Jin looked cold on the surface. After hearing Jiang Bei's words, he subconsciously turned his head and saw Behind Jiang Bei's cute face, his heart suddenly contracted. Just as he was about to answer, Jiang Bei was pulled over by Duan Ye.