11

Duan Ye didn't think much more and said to Jiang Bei: "You go and sit aside. I'll call you when the others arrive."

Jiang Bei touched his uncomfortable stomach and thought That's okay, just sit aside and rest.

After a long time, it was completely dark, and Jiang Bei and Duan Ye didn't wait for anyone from the program team.

Duan Ye lit the fire even more brightly, and then said to Jiang Bei: "It seems they won't come tonight, let's rest first."

Jiang Bei also felt a little sleepy, so he said to Duan Ye: "Then Where should we sleep?"

Duan Ye went to pick some weeds nearby and spread them on the ground without expression, then took off his clothes and covered them on the weeds: "There is no other way, we can only do this first. Just go to sleep."

Jiang Bei didn't mind, he yawned and curled up and fell asleep.

While sleeping, Jiang Bei heard the hissing sound of snakes in the air, which made him feel very at ease, and he fell asleep deeper than usual.

Duan Ye looked at the sleeping Jiang Bei and shrank the snake's tail. The snake's tail slowly spread up along Jiang Bei's toes. When he touched Bai Ze's soft ankle, he couldn't help but rub it a few more times.

Duan Ye sighed softly and pressed his fingers gently on Jiang Bei's sexy tailbone.

Then he looked at Jiang Bei's sexy neck. There were a few drops of hot sweat flowing down his neck. It smelled particularly attractive and sweet, making people want to taste it.

Early the next morning, Jiang Bei was awakened by someone's shouting.

Jiang Bei stood up and took a look and found that Duan Ye had woken up. His huge snake tail had turned into two legs. Snake Xinzi had also retracted it, and his eyes were staring in one direction.

Jiang Bei turned around and saw a terrified photographer carrying a camera.

He hurriedly said to Jiang Bei and Duan Ye: "Did you just see a super big snake tail? It was so disgusting! It just disappeared in the blink of an eye." Hearing what he said, Duan Ye sank instantly

. Face.

After seeing Duan Ye's expression, Jiang Bei felt a little inwardly, and quickly whispered to Duan Ye: "It's not disgusting, it's very beautiful and durable." Then he said to the photographer: "Where are the

snakes? We all are. I didn’t see it. Did you see it wrong because you were blinded?”

After hearing what he said, Duan Ye’s expression softened a lot.

The photographer also began to doubt himself: "Really? Did I really see it wrong?"

Jiang Bei nodded affirmatively.

The photographer then became suspicious and forgot about the snake tail he had seen before.

After being notified by the photographer, other members of the crew quickly came over and brought Duan Ye a new pair of pants.

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye followed the crew back. When they heard that Jiang Bei was not feeling well, they were very concerned and asked: "Would you like us to ask the accompanying doctor to take a look at you?" Island Travel, as Orange Channel's flagship program, naturally has an accompanying doctor

. Just to prevent any accidents from happening to the guests.

Jiang Bei thought for a while and then refused: "No, it's just an upset stomach." "Then do

you want some porridge?"

"No, I'll just go back and rest for a while."

No last night Go to sleep well, go back and get some sleep while it's still early.