21

Ever since he found out that he was pregnant, Jiang Bei had become cautious in all his behaviors, but sending flowers was his job, so he couldn't avoid it.

Jiang Bei rode a battery car slowly to deliver flowers. The customer who delivered flowers this time was a woman. She didn't make things difficult for him and it was over quickly and smoothly.

When I came back, I passed by the grocery store and caught my eye on a little yellow duck hat.

The little yellow duck's hat is particularly childish, and its little head is dangling like a real little yellow duck.

Although sending flowers is a bit busy, fortunately the store's business is not very busy these days, so Jiang Bei doesn't have to do any hard work.

The weather has been good recently. During breaks, Jiang Bei often sits in the store covered with a small blanket and looks at the scenery outside.

But when Jiang Bei didn't notice, a person was secretly watching Jiang Bei in a hidden place, like a germ living in the darkest place.

That was Zhu Chen, the person Jiang Bei met on the first day of his journey.

Zhu Chen was particularly miserable at this time. There were very obvious wounds on his face and arms. He was extremely decadent. Even his clothes were in tatters. This was very different from his previous appearance.

Zhu Chen looked at Jiang Bei in the distance and gritted his teeth.

Originally, Zhu Chen wouldn't have been in such a miserable state. After all, he was also a young man who could get everything he wanted.

But since the last incident happened, he began to suffer. First, his father found out about going to nightclubs with his friends, and found an opportunity to freeze his funds. Later, he was thrown directly into Going for training in the company is still the dirtiest and most tiring job!

Damn, this set of actions almost killed him to death! If he hadn't been lucky, he would have been killed long ago.

You don't need to think about it to know who did it, but I didn't expect that Duan Ye would go to this extent for Jiang Bei.

The reason why Zhu Chen appeared here today was because he wanted to buy a pack of cigarettes nearby. But what was unexpected was that he saw Jiang Bei riding a small battery to deliver flowers, and followed him to the flower shop. .

No wonder I couldn't find him before. It turned out that he had changed jobs.

Zhu Chen lit a low-quality cigarette and put it into his mouth, a strange light flashed in his eyes.

Since you can't fuck him, it shouldn't be a problem to find a way to beat him up...

Zhu Chen took a step forward and was about to rush forward to take action, but he stepped back the next second.

No, what if Duan Ye is nearby? He can't be caught by the other party again.

Zhu Chen shuddered when he thought of Duan Ye's methods.

So Zhu Chen observed for several more days. After confirming that there was indeed no Duan Ye, he had other thoughts.

Since Duan Ye is not here, he should be able to teach Jiang Bei a lesson, right?

Zhu Chen thought about it for a while, and then made a call to his friends.

"Hey, brothers, do me a favor."

"Brothers, just say it. If you need anything, just give us instructions."

Zhu Chen: "That's it, I want to teach someone a lesson. You just need to help me beat him up." Just see the blood, I want him to remember it for a long time."

"It's a small thing like this, no problem. I promise to complete the task, and you can just wait for the news with peace of mind."

Zhu Chen: "Then I'll trouble you. After it's done, I'll treat you to a drink."

"That's easy to talk about. By the way, what's your name?"

"Jiang Bei, I'll send you the photos later."

That day, the flower shop was not doing well, so Jiang Bei got off work early.

On the way to get off work, Jiang Bei came across a small shop specializing in prunes.

The prune shop is small, but there are many customers, and the prunes look very good.

Jiang Bei sniffed it gently with his nose and smelled a strong smell.

Due to morning sickness these days, Jiang Bei has lost his appetite for a long time, but the prunes in the shop smelled very good to Jiang Bei's taste. Jiang Bei didn't hold back, so he stepped forward and bought some to eat.

He was eating and walking, but when he reached the fork in the road, he suddenly met a few people.

Those few people were sitting on the side of the road. They were muscular and had sticks and weapons beside them. They looked tall and tall, like they were members of the underworld.

Jiang Bei glanced at them secretly, thinking that it was inconvenient for him to move because he was pregnant, and he didn't want to cause any trouble, so he walked past them silently.

But after walking only a few steps, those people suddenly surrounded him, blocking his way forward. They picked up the sticks around him, waved them gently in Jiang Bei's direction, and looked at him with contempt on the ground. He looked at Jiang Bei for a few times.

"Someone wants to make you bleed. Do you think they should break your legs? Or punch you in the stomach?"

Hearing this, Jiang Bei subconsciously touched his belly, and the prune in his hand fell out of nowhere. When I got to the ground, the little yellow duck hat on my head also collapsed.