34

After he sent this message, Lu Huai did not reply for a long time. Jiang Bei tentatively sent a question mark and found that the other party had blocked him.

Jiang Bei: "..."

His movements were really fast.

After Lu Huai saw the last sentence sent by Jiang Bei, his face was almost completely distorted.

Jiang Bei...

Jiang Bei...

That person is actually Jiang Bei! !

He actually asked Jiang Bei's head!

Lu Huai threw his cell phone aside angrily and stared at the piano in a daze.

Now that the way to find someone else to buy music scores is blocked, we can only think of other ways.

For example...

finding someone to complete the score...

Jiang Bei has already sent out the entire first half of the score. It is not difficult to complete the second half based on the first half.

Lu Huai's lips curled up.

There is still more than a month left, which is enough to complete the score.

What a great idea.

The first thing he needed to do was naturally find a suitable person. Lu Huai searched for a long time in terms of timbre, and finally chose to find a person named "Xiao Hai" to help.

Lu Huai had seen Xiao Hai's videos before, and he recognized his ability. With his help, he would definitely be able to complete the second half of Jiang Bei's score.

With this in mind, Lu Huai sent a private message to the other party.

Since the last time he saw Jiang Bei's video, Xiao Hai has completely become Jiang Bei's fan. When Lu Huai sent the message, he was reading half of the sheet of music that Jiang Bei sent while being immersed in Jiang Bei's new piano music.

Xiao Hai was a little unhappy to be interrupted suddenly, but Xiao Hai was afraid that the fans were in a hurry, so he patiently clicked on the private message.

Xiao Hai was stunned when he saw the message sent by that person.

Lu Huai? ?

That Lu Huai who was disgraced during the live broadcast?

Lu Huai was also a person that Xiao Hai admired and admired in the past, but since seeing Lu Huai's performance in the live broadcast, Xiao Hai has completely turned from a fan to a negative fan.

Why was Lu Huai sending him a private message at this time?

Xiaohai was confused, but still replied patiently.

[Excuse me, what can I do for you? 】

Lu Huai was overjoyed when he saw the other party replying, and quickly told the other party what he thought.

[You are very talented at the piano, right? I want you to do something for me at a good price. ]

Xiaohai became interested as soon as he saw that there was money to be made.

【What's up? ]

Lu Huai sent the video and music score Jiang Bei just sent to Xiao Hai.

[You help me complete the second half of this score. If you are satisfied with it, I will give you a reward of one million yuan. 】

Xiaohai clicked on the music score. It didn’t matter, this was the music score he was looking at just now! !

That's his idol's music score!