48

: Duan Rong still remembers Xie Zhou’s lewd appearance in the bar. He was like an old pervert.

But now, Xie Zhou behaves extremely conservatively, completely different from his appearance in the bar. The buttons of his shirt are tightly buttoned one by one, and one button is still buttoned on the abrupt Adam's apple. It is so sexy that it makes your legs weak. .

After Xie Zhou greeted Jiang Bei, he naturally noticed Duan Rong beside him.

Seeing Duan Rong's lustful look, Xie Zhou pressed the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and a faint dark light appeared in his eyes.

Duan Rong was so angry that he directly started to pull the opponent.

"You bastard, why are you pretending to be serious? Weren't you very romantic when I saw you last time?"

But Xie Zhou looked weak, but he was taller than Duan Rong. He pulled like this, but he didn't pull Xie Zhou. Instead, he almost fell directly into the other person's arms.

Moreover, Xie Zhou's expression became even colder, and his eyes when looking at Duan Rong were as cold as an iceberg.

The strange atmosphere between the two attracted the attention of other students.

"What's the relationship between Professor Xie and this person? That handsome guy with a bit of arrogance feels like he's been poked in the ass." "Have been poked in the ass? Hahahaha, your

metaphor is so funny. "

But the atmosphere between these two people is really weird. I want to do CP. Ouch!" "There

should be no one in our school who dares to form CP with Professor Xie." "

But that one looks like a snake ." An equally enchanting beauty really goes well with Professor Xie, and I feel like they could have sex at any time."

Jiang Bei also felt that the atmosphere between Duan Rong and Xie Zhou was particularly strange, so he took a step back silently.

Duan Rong felt a little defeated by Xie Zhou, and was afraid that he would suffer like last time, so he could only put his hand down, then pulled Jiang Bei's sleeve and left: "Let's go, Jiang Bei, let's not worry about that fool anymore. "

Jiang Bei was pulled away by Duan Rong, but Duan Rong didn't even look back.

Jiang Bei looked back at Xie Zhou and found that he was looking at the skin touched by Duan Rong and moving the Adam's apple in his throat.

Others could tell there was something wrong between Duan Rong and Xie Zhou, and Jiang Bei could naturally tell it too, but Jiang Bei didn't ask any more questions.

Duan Rong walked around for a while under Jiang Bei's guidance. He felt that there was nothing interesting in the school, and he was afraid of meeting Xie Zhou again, so he said goodbye to Jiang Bei and went back. .

But when he walked out of the school gate and drove, he saw a man standing in front of his car, like a statue.

The man turned his head after hearing Duan Rong's footsteps and raised his eyebrows slightly at him.

Duan Rong pinched his fingers.

Damn it, it’s that idiot Xie Zhou.

At this time, Xie Zhou had a cigarette in his mouth and his hair was combed back. He looked indescribably romantic. He was completely different from his appearance just now. He was a completely different person.

After seeing Duan Rong, Xie Zhou's first words were: "What is the relationship between Jiang Bei and you?" His tone was extremely dangerous.

He slowly approached Duan Rong, pinched the snake scales that appeared on Duan Rong's face and said, "Your lover?" He took out the cigarette from his mouth and blew on Duan Rong.