28

In the afternoon, Jiang Bei woke up from a good nap and looked at the sky outside in a daze, as if he was still in a dream, and his whole body felt light and airy.

Duan Ye felt so soft-hearted looking at Jiang Bei's cute appearance, as if he had a piece of marshmallow in his mouth, and he couldn't bear to bite it.

Jiang Bei took the blanket away from himself with a bulging belly, and then slowly walked to the window: "It's really late. I didn't expect that I slept for so long today." Duan Ye coughed and cleared the yellow waste from his head

. Discarding them all: "Since it's already very late, we should go back."

Jiang Bei nodded, "Then let's go back."

After saying this, Jiang Bei put on the clothes Duan Ye gave him again. Then slowly walked out of the company.

When leaving the company, Jiang Bei felt a little uncomfortable, because several employees were staring at Jiang Bei. Although those employees were silent and didn't say anything, the threatening gazes made Jiang Bei feel... Super embarrassed and uneasy, like an orangutan who accidentally entered human society.

Fortunately, the mask he wore today just covered his face, otherwise he would definitely faint.

Shortly after Jiang Bei and Duan Ye left, the originally quiet company immediately erupted into commotion.

"Ahhhhhhh! That one just now is the real Mrs. Duan! I didn't expect it to be a man!" "

Although the executives didn't say who it was, it must be the one who made Mr. Duan treat her so carefully. The real Mrs. Duan!"

"Thankfully, I really thought Lin Yue was the real Mrs. Duan before, but I didn't expect that she was actually cheating! That woman is lying to us!" "But it's a pity that I ca

n't see Mrs. Duan. Face, I really want to know what he looks like! His hands are so white and tender, he must be very good-looking!"

Someone gathered around Secretary Li and asked him: "Secretary Li, Secretary Li, have you seen what that man looks like? ?"

Secretary Li was still a little dizzy at this time. After hearing someone asking him, he was confused for a while, and then quickly waved his hand: "I didn't see it, I didn't see it, how could I see it?" Mr.

Duan But if he said it himself that no one other than senior executives should know about it, he would never tell it! Otherwise, make him into a charcoal-grilled octopus!

Char-grilled octopus is not delicious. He must not become char-grilled octopus!

When Duan Ye and Jiang Bei came back, Feng Sicui just asked the chef to prepare the meal. The whole living room was filled with a strong aroma of rice, which greatly increased people's appetite.

Jiang Bei's morning sickness has become much less severe in recent days, so Feng Sicui asked the chef to prepare a lot more dishes.

Feng Sicui was very happy to see Jiang Bei and Duan Ye: "You're back, we'll be waiting for you."

Jiang Bei looked around at the people around him and found that there was someone he didn't recognize.

The man looked a bit old, but he was in good spirits. As soon as he saw Jiang Bei, he nodded with satisfaction, which made Jiang Bei quite confused.

Duan Ye, who was next to Jiang Bei, nodded respectfully after seeing the old man: "Grandpa."

Jiang Bei blinked.

It turns out that the old man in front of him is Duan Ye's grandfather. He really doesn't look like a cold snake.

Mr. Duan smiled and said: "Okay, okay." He turned his attention to Jiang Bei again: "You are Jiang Bei, right? I heard Duan Nianjun and others mentioned you." Jiang Bei was a little at a loss: "Yes, yes, grandpa.