6

Travel Variety Show will start in one week, and the recording duration of the program will be one week.

During the week while waiting to participate in the variety show, Jiang Bei still delivered flowers in the flower shop and occasionally played the piano owned by the store manager.

In this week, Jiang Bei's piano playing skills have slowly returned to the peak of his previous life, and after incorporating the original owner's piano skills, they are even better than in his previous life.

A week passed quickly, and the program team sent someone to pick up Jiang Bei.

The driver was a talkative person. After picking up Jiang Bei, he couldn't help chatting with him.

"t  镒 Sakura  Meng every chu 铡婡 Rate cooking Gao Jiong plays Tugu waving crumbs Rao Zhao every blow mold group piece of burp 鍍 embedded thistle hanging dysentery! br /> "Where there

.

"What I said is true. He looks very handsome. " "

Jiang Bei chatted with the driver from time to time. During this period, he logged on to the original owner's Weibo to take a look.

This Weibo was used by the original owner before. It often posted pictures of the original owner playing the piano or photos of his daily life. But since Lu Huai became a little fairy in the piano world, many fans have found the original owner’s Weibo to diss and abuse him. “

Why don’t you die? Are you very proud that you have taken up so much of my life? "

I feel sorry for Lu Huai. You actually want to push Lu Huai downstairs. It's so vicious." "

The piano he plays is terrible. How can Lu Huai play the piano so well? You can't even compare to one of his toes."

"Get out of here. Don't show up next to Xiaohuai ever again. He's so kind, so don't do harm to him. " "

Jiang Bei quit Weibo and stopped looking at these things.

This time the island trip was going to a small island by the sea. After Jiang Bei got off the plane, he quickly arrived at the gathering place. After seeing

Jiang Bei, the staff looked in front of their eyes. As soon as I saw it, people as good-looking as Jiang Bei were extremely rare even in the entertainment industry. It could even be said that there was no one.

There, Lu Huai had already arrived. Sitting next to him was a man who was tall, muscular, and resolute. The chin line is smooth and beautiful.

Jiang Bei knew that person, his name was Su Xuyan. He was an actor and the original owner’s favorite big brother. When Lu Huai didn’t appear, the relationship between them was very good. Although Su Xuyan They were usually busy acting and participating in various activities, but they still met often.

However, this relationship changed after Lu Huai appeared. Su Xuyan became Lu Huai's boyfriend, and the two were engaged. The relationship with the Jiang family also deteriorated.

After being kicked out of the Jiang family, the original owner tried to ask him for help, but he didn't even open the door for the original owner, and even a servant of the Su family beat the original owner severely.

No. Thinking of meeting him in this variety show, Jiang Bei really didn't expect it.

But no matter what, as long as he is thick-skinned, no one can hurt him.

Su Xuyan saw Jiang Bei from a distance and wanted to say something, but was Lu Huai stopped him.

Lu Huai waved enthusiastically to Jiang Bei and said: "Xiao Bei, you are here. The little model next to Jiang Bei, Luo Xuedao, said: "