44

After hearing Jiang Bei’s words, the hiss in Duan Ye’s mouth became much quieter.

Duan Ye sighed and said to Jiang Bei: "Okay, let's give Snake Dandan a nickname."

Duan Ye: "What nickname do you want to call Baby Snake?"

Jiang Bei thought for a while: " How about your nickname Sisi?"

Sisi, the sound of a snake.

Duan Ye smiled softly and said: "Okay."

Sisi...

He and Jiang Bei's Sisi...

Tomorrow, Jiang Bei will go to the hospital to wait patiently for the birth period.

The day before, Jiang Bei almost knocked his stomach when he went to the toilet. Although it didn't cause much pain in the end, it still made the two of them nervous for a while.

Seeing this, Duan Ye's anxiety that had calmed down rose again, and the weird sounds in his mouth became louder and louder. He scared away the snakes near the old house.

Duan Ye rested his chin on Jiang Bei's shoulder and patted Jiang Bei's little one gently: "Shall I help you?" Jiang Bei coughed lightly

, his face turned red, and even the roots of his ears turned red. stand up.

"Isn't this... bad?"

Duan Ye gently bit Jiang Bei's little ear: "I haven't touched that part of your body before? And what if you are not careful again?"

Jiang Bei turned his head in shame. passed.

When Duan Ye pinched Jiang Bei's little one, Jiang Bei originally thought that he would be as embarrassed as last time, but the fact seemed to be a little better than last time, maybe because he was thick-skinned.

But there was still a small, weak sound coming out of his mouth unconsciously.

After peeing, Duan Ye touched Jiang Bei's belly and kissed the corners of Jiang Bei's eyes carefully: "It's okay, everything will be fine."

Jiang Bei kissed back.

During the kiss, Jiang Bei noticed that there was a green beard appearing at the corner of Duan Ye's mouth, and Jiang Bei suddenly felt even more distressed.

On the day of hospitalization, Feng Sicui and Duan Nianjun came back, and even Mr. Duan came back.

Jiang Bei was lying on the hospital bed. Feng Sicui and the others surrounded Jiang Bei and personally made chicken shredded noodles for Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, these are chicken shredded noodles, which are good for production." Seeing Jiang Bei eating, Feng

Sicui Sicui was nagging: "Jiang Bei, let me tell you, don't be too anxious. Giving birth is not painful. I thought I gave birth to it all at once." Jiang Bei knew that Feng Sicui

was In order to comfort him and make them relax, he deliberately smiled so that they would not be so nervous.

The atmosphere in the ward became much more relaxed, but Duan Ye remained silent.

Jiang Bei carefully swiped Duan Ye's palm with his nails, and Duan Ye immediately swiped him too.

Jiang Bei narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

Outside the hospital, Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci stood anxiously at the door.

They have always paid attention to the dynamics of the Duan family, sometimes even guarding Duan Ye's door. Especially when they knew that Jiang Bei might be kept by that old man Duan Ye, they paid more attention to the Duan family, for fear that Duan Ye would The old man would do something worse than a beast to Jiang Bei.