18

Jiang Bei observed Duan Ye for a while and found that he did not wear gold-rimmed glasses today, but his aura was still impressive.

The sweat from running flows down his strong neck, dyeing his extremely sexy snake-shaped tattoos even more seductive, making Duan look more powerful, with arms and waist like a wasp.

But after all, Duan Ye is still in his prime, so it is understandable that he is in good shape and energetic.

Duan Ye on the other side looked at Jiang Bei in front of him with complicated eyes.

After learning the news about Jiang Bei's pregnancy, Duan Ye felt both sweet and sad.

The sweet reason is that he finally has a reason to contact Jiang Bei, and the sad reason is that he is afraid that Jiang Bei's pregnancy will harm his body, or Jiang Bei knows that he does not like the child after he is pregnant and wants to To knock him out.

As soon as he thought this, dark thoughts spewed out. He didn't even dare to tell anyone the news. He only dared to have someone secretly install a camera near Jiang Bei's home. He stayed in front of the camera day and night for fear of Jiang Bei. If anything goes wrong in Bei, a special private bodyguard is hired to protect Jiang Bei secretly.

He knew that his own behavior was extremely weird, but he couldn't control himself. He wanted to hold Jiang Bei tightly in his arms and blend him into his blood.

He didn't even dare to tell Jiang Bei about this kind of paranoia and possessiveness, because he was afraid that he would be scared.

But after all this, something happened to Jiang Bei, and he actually went to carry rice! He actually carried such a big bag of rice up the stairs! I almost fell down!

When he saw this scene, Duan Ye was almost frightened to death and ran over in a hurry.

The two were speechless for a long time. Finally, Jiang Bei asked: "Mr. Duan, why did you come here today? Is it to prevent me from moving rice?" Duan

Ye pinched his palm and found that his palm was all over the place. It was sweat, and my whole body was a little restless.

Jiang Bei is the father of the child, and he knows that he has to let Jiang Bei know about this.

Finally, Duan Ye let go of the palm that he was holding tightly. He touched Jiang Bei's sensitive earlobe and said, "I want to tell you something. I hope you won't be surprised."

Jiang Bei nodded: " Okay, tell me, what's going on?"

Duan Ye looked around and felt that this place was unsafe, so he said to Jiang Bei: "Let's go in first, and I'll tell you after we get in."

Jiang Bei: "??"

Somewhat Not knowing what was wrong, he led Duan Ye in, but fortunately the other roommates did not come back, otherwise there would be no need to explain Duan Ye's appearance.

After entering, Jiang Bei poured Duan Ye a glass of water.

After doing this, Jiang Bei sat down next to Duan Ye.

The two of them were so close that their legs were so close together that they could feel each other's seductive warmth.

Duan Ye's palm was not far from Jiang Bei, and his broad fingers were extremely long and powerful at first glance.

Jiang Bei: "Mr. Duan, what exactly do you want to tell me?"

Duan Ye's hand holding the cup gradually tightened, his back slowly straightened, his sexy and narrow eyes looked at Jiang Bei's, and then a little He said a little: "You are pregnant."