26

Duan Ye took Jiang Bei to eat pork ribs today. Duan Ye didn’t like eating this kind of thing, but Jiang Bei liked it. He grabbed a rib with his two paws and gnawed it with joy. There were oil stains all over his face.

Jiang Bei: "Duan Ye, do you want to eat it? It's really delicious? Have a bite?" His mouth was filled with meat.

Jiang Bei has been suffering from morning sickness for a long time. The pork ribs made in this restaurant are not very greasy and are very suitable for pregnant women. The meat is very chewy and tastes very fragrant. It is also very refreshing to chew. Jiang Bei wants to eat more after eating one.

Duan Ye stopped him in time and ordered a soup: "You eat less, and your stomach will bloate after eating too much. Come, drink some soup to digest." Jiang

Bei: "But the ribs here are really delicious. I It's been a long time since I've had such delicious pork ribs."

Duan Ye thought of how Jiang Bei had been tortured by morning sickness, and he felt soft and let go of Jiang Bei's hand.

Jiang Bei took advantage of this time to eat another rib.

After he was full, Jiang Bei's stomach was not full anymore. He touched his stomach with satisfaction and gave a small burp.

Duan Ye said dotingly: "I told you to eat so much." But he put his hand on Jiang Bei's belly and rubbed him gently a few times.

After eating, the two of them took the car back home.

The temperature has gradually increased in recent days, and the sun is burning on his body. Jiang Bei has always been afraid of heat, but the hand held by Duan Ye is ice cold and very comfortable.

Jiang Bei couldn't help but gently hook Duan Ye's palm with his little finger. Duan Ye also rubbed the back of Jiang Bei's hand a few times with his rough thumb, which made Jiang Bei feel a little happy inexplicably.

Duan Ye really feels safe. If he were a woman, he would definitely like Duan Ye.

After returning to the old house, Feng Sicui and Duan Nianjun were both there. When they saw Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, they said hello: "Are you back? Where have you been? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? I'll let the chef go. Do it."

Jiang Bei waved his hand: "We have already eaten."

Jiang Bei was a little sleepy and yawned: "I'm a little tired, so I'll go to sleep first."

Feng Sicui's eyes were gentle: "When you are tired, just Go have a good rest and don't let yourself get too tired."

Jiang Bei nodded, then climbed into bed in a daze, pulled up the quilt and covered himself. In his sleep, Jiang Bei seemed to feel something being touched on his mouth. Gave a lick but disappeared quickly.

When Jiang Bei woke up, it was already dark. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and saw Duan Ye who had just finished exercising.

Duan Ye is strong and powerful, with a well-proportioned figure and smooth mermaid lines, which makes Jiang Bei extremely envious.

Duan Ye slowly approached Jiang Bei while wiping the sweat from his abdominal muscles.

In the past thirty years of estrus, he usually consumed energy through exercise, but recently he was busy taking care of Jiang Bei, so the amount of exercise decreased. As a result, he was full of energy, taking care of Jiang Bei. When Jiang Bei was in bed, he almost didn't get instigated by desire and just put Jiang Bei on the bed and loved her dearly.

Duan Ye: "What do you want to eat?"

Jiang Bei thought for a while and said without hesitation: "Hot and sour noodles." He swallowed a mouthful of saliva after saying it.