29

Jiang Bei picked up his phone and looked at it, and found that it was a message from the flower shop manager.

When he was working in a flower shop, the flower shop manager was very kind to Jiang Bei, and the two still keep in touch now.

Jiang Bei picked up his mobile phone and called the flower shop manager directly: "Hey, manager, what's the matter?" The

flower shop manager first greeted Jiang Bei: "How are you doing recently? And... ...How is Mr. Duan doing?" Thinking of Duan Ye's last look, the flower shop manager still felt chills running down his spine. Last time Duan Ye came over in time, he didn't have time to say anything. Now he finally caught a chance. , ask everything you say.

Jiang Bei was a little embarrassed: "I'm fine."

Hearing what Jiang Bei said, the flower shop manager breathed a sigh of relief: "That's fine, as long as you're fine. By the way, someone wanted to invite someone recently. You go to play the piano, do you want to go?"

Jiang Bei's piano skills were recognized by many people during the live broadcast, and his popularity increased a lot. In addition, he was cleared a lot by this incident, so he wanted to invite him There are many people going to play the piano.

However, Jiang Bei declined most of these invitations. Unexpectedly, someone actually contacted the store manager.

Jiang Bei originally wanted to refuse this invitation, but thinking about his weird desire to get close to Duan Ye in the past few days, he regretted agreeing.

Jiang Bei: "Okay, I'll go wherever it is."

Going out this time can calm down his increasingly chaotic mind, otherwise he will really want to do something bad to Duan Ye.

The flower shop manager was a little surprised: "Are you really going?"

Jiang Bei: "Yeah, yes."

The flower shop manager was a little hesitant, afraid that something would happen to Jiang Bei, but thinking about Jiang Bei as a man, he also felt that he Worrying was unnecessary, so I told him the address.

Jiang Bei looked at the address and saw that it was a very high-end cocktail party.

There would definitely be no trouble at the reception, so Jiang Bei became even more determined to go.

When choosing clothes, Jiang Bei chose a piece of clothing that was loose and not rude, but a little thick.

Although Jiang Bei's belly is not particularly big, you can still see it if you look carefully. In order to prevent any accidents, Jiang Bei packed up properly before going out.

When going downstairs, Jiang Bei met Duan Rong. Duan Rong was coiled on the ladder like a dead snake. He looked a bit silly. The snake's head was still shaking and lifeless.

And there seemed to be some wounds on his snake's tail, which looked painful.

Jiang Bei asked with concern: "What's wrong with your snake's tail? Do you want to apply some medicine?"

Duan Rong quickly waved the snake's tail: "No, no, no, it will be fine soon. How could something happen to me?" After saying that, , straightened up the snake's head and wanted to show that he was fine, but his waist was dodged.

Duan Rong: "..."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Jiang Bei heard the noise, didn't dare to ask or think too much, and left quickly.

The person in charge of the reception sent someone to pick up Jiang Bei. After seeing Jiang Bei, he shook hands with Jiang Bei very happily: "I have wanted to invite Mr. Jiang to play the piano for a long time, but I have been unable to get in touch. I didn't expect that this time it was successful. "It