22

Those people specifically to find him...

No, he was still carrying a baby in his belly. He couldn't be caught by them and had to run away quickly.

Jiang Bei didn't think any more and quickly turned around and ran back. However, his pregnant body couldn't run fast and he couldn't do any strenuous exercise. It didn't take long for Jiang Bei to be overtaken by them.

Those people were promiscuous, strong and ruthless. After catching up with Jiang Bei, they grabbed Jiang Bei's collar and pulled him back.

Suddenly, Jiang Bei felt like the world was spinning. He was pulled down to the ground and rolled several times on the ground. The little yellow duck hat on his head also rolled to the ground.

Fortunately, my butt hit the ground first and my stomach was not hurt, otherwise it would have been the end of it. But Jiang Bei's arm was scratched by a stone on one side, and blood flowed from the wound.

After dragging Jiang Bei down, Huang Mao, the leader, came to Jiang Bei and waved the stick in his hand. He gestured at Jiang Bei's fingers a few times and said viciously: "Someone wants to make you bleed. I have no choice but to do it." You can be considered unlucky."

Jiang Bei held back the pain in his arm and said, "Is it Zhu Chen who came to find you?" After

returning from sending flowers a few days ago, Jiang Bei accidentally saw Zhu Chen. He originally thought he was careless. Passing by, he didn't expect that the other party came specifically for him and hired people to come and kill him.

Huang Mao, who was guessed, was stunned for a moment, then became angry and waved the stick in his hand subconsciously: "It's none of your business who found this!!"

Jiang Bei curled up to protect his stomach and waited quietly for the pain to come. But after waiting for a long time, the pain still didn't come, so Jiang Bei quietly opened his eyes and took a look.

After opening it, he found a handsome and tall figure standing in front of him.

Jiang Bei opened his eyes wide and realized that the man was actually Duan Ye.

Duan Ye's hair was a little messy, and the gold-rimmed glasses on his face were a little crooked. His eyes had turned into cold pupils at some point, and he was looking at the person in front of him coldly, as if looking at a dead thing. A few gangsters.

The stick that Huang Mao knocked down just now was easily blocked by Duan Ye.

Duan Ye looked back at Jiang Bei and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Jiang Bei was fine.

If he hadn't arrived in time, he really couldn't believe what would have happened to Jiang Bei.

The gangsters were startled by Duan Ye's sudden appearance.

Seeing this, Huang Mao gritted his teeth and hit the other gangsters on the head a few times, and said angrily: "What are you afraid of? You know there are so many of us, are we still afraid of him?" He tried his best to put the stick back, Then he raised the stick in his hand again without hesitation towards Duan Ye: "Let's see if I don't kill you."

But before the stick fell, Huang Mao felt that his leg was tightly wrapped by something. The feeling of suffocation and oppression made his whole body numb, his legs trembled, and he almost peed.

Huang Mao tremblingly glanced at his feet. It didn't matter. He actually saw dozens of snakes twisting his feet together! The tails of the countless snakes that were tugging at his legs kept exerting force, almost breaking the man's leg bones! And there were some snakes crawling on him, opening their mouths and trying to bite him hard!