Extra

Sisi is still a little milk snake that drinks milk. Most of the time, he curls up into a ball and sleeps. However, when he wakes up, he will often stick to Jiang Bei and crawl into the room several rooms away. In his quilt.

When Jiang Bei woke up, a hand was placed on his waist and abdomen. The hand was broad and strong, wrapping his waist in a strong embrace.

Jiang Bei moved slightly, and Duan Ye's thing behind him pushed against Jiang Bei. Jiang Bei's body felt the sign of his morning wake-up.

Duan Ye: "I miss you..."

Jiang Bei's instep tightened unconsciously, but he still said helplessly: "No, Sisi is here."

Jiang Bei lifted the quilt, and Sisi was under the quilt. He blinked his big eyes and stared blankly at Duan Ye. After seeing Duan Ye's gloomy face, he tilted his head in confusion.

Duan Ye: "..."

Not long after, Sisi crawled from the bed into Jiang Bei's hand, spinning in Jiang Bei's hand like a little kitten chasing its own tail.

Not long after playing, Sis burped and made a faint sound.

Jiang Bei was afraid that Sisi was hungry, so he quickly got the milk specially prepared for Sisi from the servant and fed it to Sisi patiently.

When the bottle came to Sisi's mouth, Sisi's eyes narrowed. The snake's tail was still holding the bottle, sucking the milk in the bottle with a happy face.

After finally finishing the milk, Sisi was already a little tired. He rubbed Jiang Bei's thumb and fell asleep tiredly.

Jiang Bei put Sisi back on his little bed, and behind him, Duan Ye once again hugged Jiang Bei's waist with his hands.

Duan Ye pecked Jiang Bei's ears, and Jiang Bei's ears turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye. They were particularly beautiful.

The atmosphere between the two became sticky, and every bit of wind floating in the air became a catalyst for the two of them.

After kissing each other, Duan Ye put Jiang Bei on the bed.

After kissing Jiang Bei's whole body, Duan Ye said to Jiang Bei: "Shall we have a wedding?"

Duan Ye also nodded in a playful manner.

He couldn't wait to see a groom that belonged to him.

That is a groom who carries the scent of him, and everyone will know that Jiang Bei belongs to him alone.

In this ambiguous atmosphere, Jiang Bei wrapped his arms around Duan Ye's neck. Because he couldn't bear it, Jiang Bei's nails were digging into Duan Ye's back.

After a long time, Jiang Bei said with blurred eyes: "Okay."

After hearing Jiang Bei's answer, Duan Ye bit Jiang Bei's chest with his teeth.

The next day, Duan Ye took Jiang Bei to try on the suit he would wear for the wedding.

Duan Ye held Jiang Bei with one hand and gestured with the suit on Jiang Bei's body with the other hand, looking more serious than Jiang Bei himself.

Duan Ye's fingers roamed Jiang Bei's body, reminding Jiang Bei of the passion last night.

Jiang Bei blushed and coughed slightly.

Duan Ye immediately asked with concern: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Bei: "No, it's nothing..."

Duan Ye quickly picked out a suit for Jiang Bei. It was a suit made by a famous Italian sewing master. Jiang Bei wore it. His waistline was well outlined on his body, and his buttocks were perky, which made people want to stop.