24

He had Duan Ye’s waist rubbed so much. Jiang Bei pulled Duan Ye’s hair with some embarrassment: “Don’t, mom is still here...”

Although Jiang Bei was pregnant, she was The grown man is still very nervous when he lifts his clothes.

Hearing Jiang Bei's words, Duan Ye moved his fingers slightly, and said with a deep look in his eyes: "What did you just call my mother?"

Jiang Bei: "Mom?"

Duan Ye said happily: "Well, she is your mother."

Jiang Bei : "Mom?" When Bei heard what Duan Ye said, he realized that he actually had the consciousness of his wife, and suddenly he didn't know what he was doing.

Duan Ye pretended not to see the confusion on Jiang Bei's face, and said: "It's okay, our mother has left."

Emphasis on the word "our mother".

Jiang Bei had no time to think about anything else. His fingers came to Duan Ye's back, and his fingernails almost dug in: "But the curtains are not closed."

Duan Ye: "No one will see." After saying this Later, Duan Ye's actions became even more unscrupulous, and this gave him a sense of forbidden excitement.

Duan Ye gently touched Jiang Bei's belly and kissed him gently: "Do you want to go back to the old house?"

Jiang Bei was stunned: "Back to the old house?"

Duan Ye nodded: "That's where the old house is. There are more servants around, so I can take better care of you. Sometimes I do fail to take care of you."

Jiang Bei was in a daze: "If you want me to go back, then just go back."

Duan Ye: "Then let's go back."

Jiang Bei nodded: "Okay."

After deciding to go back, the two began to pack their luggage.

Fortunately, Jiang Bei had just moved here not long ago, so there wasn't a lot of stuff, so it was very convenient to sort it out.

Duan Ye was about to put Jiang Bei's large-size underwear that was delivered today into the suitcase when Jiang Bei stopped him strongly: "No, no, no! I'll sort it out myself!!" Duan

Ye He was not sure and was snatched away by Jiang Bei.

After snatching the large size underwear from Duan Ye's hand, Jiang Bei breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, fortunately, wearing underwear or something like this is too shameful.

Duan Ye raised his right eyebrow: "Didn't I put on the underwear for you last time? It won't be a problem if I come this time."

Jiang Beimian blushed: "This is different!" It's enough to be embarrassed once. !

Seeing this, Duan Ye said nothing more.

After Jiang Bei repackaged his luggage, the two went to the old house.

Duan Ye sat in the front and drove. In order to take care of Jiang Bei, the car drove slowly and leisurely, like an old car.

On the way, Jiang Bei felt a little motion sick, his head was dizzy, and he was listless.

Duan Ye handed the thermos cup to Jiang Bei and said with some distress: "There is warm water in it, drink some, we will be there soon."

Jiang Bei nodded and poured some water into his mouth.

After drinking some water, Jiang Bei felt a lot more comfortable. After a while, Jiang Bei felt a little sleepy and fell asleep.