45

After hearing Feng Sicui’s shout, Dean Shen immediately rushed over without stopping.

Following him were some gray-haired old men.

After signing the agreement, they transported Jiang Bei to the operating room, and then a large number of monster nurses followed him in.

At the last moment entering the operating room, Jiang Bei saw Duan Ye's eyes.

He was always domineering and indifferent, and his eyes were as unwavering as an ancient well. But at this moment, Jiang Bei noticed that there was a bit more sadness between his brows.

Jiang Bei held back the pain and mouthed: "It's okay, everything will be okay."

He and the snake balls in his belly would be as vigorous as the butterfly he met today.

It will be fine.

Before Jiang Bei had time to look into Duan Ye's eyes, the door of his operating room was closed, separating him and Duan Ye.

The operating room quickly lit up with red lights.

Duan Ye and Feng Sicui waited quietly outside.

Jiang Bei is a male, and giving birth to snake eggs can only be done by caesarean section and not vaginal delivery, which to a certain extent increases the risk of the operation.

Feng Sicui looked at Duan Ye, who was standing blankly on the side. He was acting out of a violent temper, as if he would rush up and bite someone with his sharp snake teeth at any time.

Feng Sicui sighed.

Feng Sicui hasn't seen Duan Ye like this for a long time.

Outside the hospital, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai rushed out like crazy.

When Jiang Bei started, they happened to make a call to Gingerbread, so they also knew that Jiang Bei was about to give birth.

After learning the news, they immediately put down everything they had on them and ran over.

However, they were stopped outside.

Security guard: "I'm sorry, Mr. Duan has sealed off the hospital. Except for medical staff and patients inside, outsiders are not allowed to enter." Lin

Daidai said anxiously: "But our child is giving birth inside!"

Jiang Bei is still a boy. ! So dangerous.

The security guard shook his head: "I'm sorry, this still won't work."

Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci squatted on the ground in pain.

In this situation, it reminded them of the day when Lu Huai pinched off Jiang Bei's finger with the piano cover.

Jiang Bei must have been in the same pain as them that day, no, it was even more painful, because the biological parents did not care about the safety of their biological children, but they went to appreciate the imposter's piano skills.

Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci kept looking inside the hospital uncomfortably, trying to seize a chance to sneak in, but they couldn't find it at all. The security guards were watching them closely all the time.

As long as they think of their children hovering on the verge of life and death, but they can't even get through the hospital door, their hearts will start to beat, so uncomfortable and so violent.

The red light in the operating room quickly went out, and then the green light came on.

After seeing Dean Shen come out, everyone's hearts were lifted.