40

Jiang Bei was lying on the sofa in his old house watching TV when he saw the overwhelming news on the Internet. There was a servant beside him who was feeding him grapes.

My little life was wonderful.

The revelation of the truth attracted a lot of sympathy for Jiang Bei from netizens. Many people went to his Weibo to cheer him up and apologize, saying that they had wrongly blamed him before. This increased the number of Jiang Bei's Weibo fans. In the blink of an eye, it broke one million followers.

[Jiang Bei is so miserable. He was robbed of his identity as the young master of the Jiang family by that real impostor. ]

[Woooooooo, I'm sorry, Jiang Bei, I scolded you for that idiot before, I apologize to you now! ]

[Me too, I want to apologize to you too. I will be your crazy fan from now on. If anyone dares to fucking scold you, I will definitely help you yell back. ]

[Netizens are making too many hindsights now. Why didn't you say anything when Jiang Bei was attacked by Lu Huai? Now come here to show your courtesy. ]

[That’s right, I used to scold Jiang Bei so harshly, but now I’m apologizing to atone for my sins? I threw up, vomited. 】

Originally, I expressed sympathy for Jiang Bei, but after showing my sympathy, the situation inexplicably developed towards a fight, and became more and more chaotic. However, the one with the most likes was the one that sympathized with Jiang Bei.

For such messages, Jiang Bei mostly just looked at them and didn't take them seriously. He didn't even take a glance at them.

After reading all the news about Lu Huai, Jiang Bei was a little surprised that Lu Huai was not a child of the Jiang family.

Could it be that Lu Huai stole not only his piano skills from him, but also his life?

After realizing this problem, Jiang Bei had another hallucination before his eyes, and the protagonist of the hallucination was Lu Huai.

The hallucination showed Lu Huai's life, from childhood to adulthood, but it seemed that it was not from this life, but from the previous life. It seemed that Lu Huai was reborn.

The story about Lu Huai's life was slowly unfolding, but there was no sympathy on Jiang Bei's face.

When Lu Huai was beaten by Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang, Jiang Bei remained calm throughout the whole process, because although most of the blame fell on Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang, the Lu Huai in the hallucination was not entirely without fault.

For example, he has had the habit of stealing since he was a child. Even when he came to a big city, he often stole things from his boss. How could Lu Huai live a good life under such circumstances?

To a certain extent, Lu Huai and Niu Chunlan are actually quite similar. They are both equally shameless and nasty, so they are indeed biological children.

When he saw the appearance of Lu Huai in his previous life when he died, Jiang Bei's brows furrowed slightly, and his mouth eating grapes slowly closed.

It turns out that this is how Lu Huai stole the light from him, including his family background and piano skills, slowly and slowly.

Jiang Bei was speechless for a while when he saw the crazy expression on Lu Huai's face.

But the things stolen are never yours. Even if they are stolen temporarily, they will all be returned in the end.

Moreover, hasn't Lu Huai returned to his previous appearance?