The Star

~Author's Note~

If you're reading this that actually means you're reading my book!!O_O

Hi I'm Lauren and am ready to share my new Peter Pan Fanfic!!
I hope you like The Blue Star! I'm super excited to write this!!!
_____________________

Chapter 1

*A Mysterious Girl's POV*

Could I ever be free? Could I escape from the chains that bind me? Can I find happiness? Dare I say it, can I find true love? Not here I can't; I will never be able to escape. I will never be free to live my own life. I never knew it was possible for someone like me to fall for someone like him. I was a nightmare dressed like a daydream. But he, he was far worse.

Why did I choose him over the other? Was that what my heart truly desired?

Did I just condemn myself to a life without love? Without hope, without. . .

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*A Mysterious Boy's POV*

"We have a problem." The inky figure replied.

"Of course...there always is." I shrugged, "And I know what it is." I paused, "the island is dying. I'm dying. My magic is running short."

"That's right. And unless you do something about it..."

"I get it. I thought you said the sand won't start to run out until the boy was born. The sand is almost gone!" Anger rose in my voice as I pointed to the giant hourglass which was tucked away in the shadows. Its golden grains of sand slipping away one by one; time was running out.

"I don't know how it happened but your life is fading faster than I thought it would." The shadow informed with its raspy voice.

"What can I do to stop it!?"

"There is only one way..." the dark figure paused, "you must take the heart of a star."

"A star?" I echoed.

"Yes. But it can't be any star. It has to be a Blue Star. You must take its heart in order for you to live."

"Blue Star's are extinct." I bluntly replied. I didn't have time for pointless suggestions.

"There are two left. One is called Shine, the queen of the stars."

I snickered, "The queen never leaves the sky."

"But there is another Blue Star." the figure stated, "she doesn't know who she is. She does not know she's a Blue Star, which means she will be an easier target to manipulate."

"Oh I like the sound of that." I smirked, "when do I bring her down?"

"Three days."

"Perfect. That allows me to set the board. The game is about to begin."

"Remember, if you fail, you will die and never be able to get the boy."

"Haven't you heard?" I eyed the shadow, "Peter Pan never fails."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Three days later:

*The Mysterious Girl's POV*

Night was coming; the darkness would consume the realms if it wasn't for the stars. Yes, the bright stars. Some people would say stars are a cold light, so far away and distant. Except how could they know about stars? They know nothing about them. Not like I do. The ancient stories say that the stars up above live and breathe like humans, except they're far more special. The myths say that the stars have unimaginable power; a power which any human would kill for. Except these were just stories, just fairytales