One Last Goodbye

Attention everyone!!!!

This is it!!! The last chapter of The Blue Star!! Oh my gosh I can't believe it!! Thank you so much for all your support! It means so much to me!! (:

Love you!

______________________

Chapter 59

*Solstice*

"Solstice!" A voice shouted over my tears, "stop!!" I shot my head to see Pan was racing my way. Once he reached the cage, he tore the bars away with his magic, scooped me up, and carried me out of my prison. I didn't even fight it, I was getting too sleepy.

"Stay awake!" He slapped my face. His eyes showed worry as he gazed at my arm; warm blood trickled down and dripped off my fragile fingers. "What have you done!?" He quickly got up and looked inside the cage; he caught sight of the bottle which held the poison and snatched it up. He ran back toward me; "You poisoned yourself!? Why!?"

"Because of you." I said softly but bitterly. "You drove me to this. I have nothing to live for anymore." I caught sight of a tear in Pan's eyes; I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He actually seemed to be sad. "I-I can't lose you." He stuttered.

I shook my head slightly, "too bad. This is my chance to finally make you pay for everything you have done."

Pan's eyes burned with fury as he looked back at my wound; he applied pressure to it as his hands began to glow green. The gash on my arm started to close. But it didn't stop the poison; I felt it in my veins. Pan's eyes then suddenly brightened but then turned dark again. He mumbled something under his breath and sighed. "You always have to make life hell don't you."

At this I smirked, "Don't worry, I won't be here much longer. Are you sad about it?" I glared at him as his eyes confirmed my suspicions. "well too bad Peter Pan... Or whatever your name is."

"I'm so sorry Solstice." Pan said sadly as he slowly held up his hand. He opened his palm to reveal a sea shell.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked angrily.

"It will take the bad memories of me away." Without waiting for my reply, he softly whispered into the shell, and a white light danced in the air and touched my forehead. As soon as it touched my skin, I felt a faint sting. But then there was nothing. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I saw Peter looking at me with worried eyes.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Peter Pan*

Once her blue eyes landed on me, they brightened as she smiled. "Peter," she said softly, "what happened? I—why do I feel like I'm going to throw up?"

I shook my head, "Baelfire tried to poison you."

It didn't even bother me that I lied; if I could save Solstice, then it was worth it. Her expression turned confused, "why would he do such a thing?"

"Don't you remember?" I asked, "he must've done something to you. Here, this will help." Suddenly I softly kissed her on the lips, and a flash of light appeared. In order for my plan to work, I had to give her false memories.

Solstice's face turned utterly sad and angry as I parted; "He, he—Peter what are we going to do!? He poisoned me with something that you can't cure!"

I shook my head, "there is only one way. Not even the water in Neverland can heal you, so you must go back to your home. The poison was from Neverland, so if you leave it, then the poison will not take its effect."

A tear slipped from her eyes, "but no. I-I'll lose you. I can't! Not after what Baelfire did to Shine and Dylan!"

I sighed, "I'm sorry Sol, but you must."

She shook her head and then bear hugged me. Her silent tears rolled down her cheeks and I hugged her back.

Honestly, I should've used this memory wipe a long time ago. She then kissed me softly. Caught off guard, my eyes widened. But I soon recovered and kissed her back. I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Solstice shivered as my hands grazed her skin which made me smirk.

It seemed she actually cared for me. But was this just the spell working, or could it be both?

We found ourselves leaning against the cage as the kiss deepened. She whimpered as I was about to part away; I needed to get her back to the sky.

I broke off the kiss and stared at her. She was so beautiful. My lost star would be gone forever. "I'm so sorry Solstice. Forgive me." Without waiting for her to respond, I waved my hand over her and she was consumed in green smoke.

I sat there for a few minutes as I stared at where my lost star once laid. She was forever out of my life. It was a bittersweet type of thing. I would now be free to take the heart of the truest believer and not have any weaknesses. But I would never get to see Solstice again. That kiss was our one last goodbye.

______________
Awwww I was so sad when i finished this chapter. The book is done! :( makes me sad!! ....
BUT! Don't worry!! I will be writing a book 2 (;

What do ya'll think? Should I write a next book?
Comment or vote if you think I should! (: