Down to Neverland

Chapter 2

I reached the world's atmosphere; I felt as if my insides were turning inside out. The heat and pain was excruciating.

I closed my eyes and counted, 1...2...3...4...5.

A few moments later the heat subsided and I felt like a weight was lifted from my chest. I breathed in and opened my eyes. I was still plummeting down, down, down, but It did not frighten me.
I felt somehow calm.

As I kept falling, I found myself looking all around. All I could see were big white fluffy things. What were they called?

Clouds?

When I fell through one I shivered, it was cool inside a cloud. The wind whipped my silky brown hair back, my ears began to pop from the pressure. I looked down and saw a sea of blue.

An ocean?

I was coming in too fast.
Down, down, down, I went.
The water was getting closer and closer. I screamed and closed my eyes.

Down, down, down.

500 feet. 300 feet. 100 feet. 50 feet.

BAAAAAM!!!

I hit the bright blue water with a loud SPLASH!

Pain shot through my whole body, everything went black.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"Wake up." Someone whispered.

My eyes slapped open to the mysterious voice. I quickly realized I was flying through the air. I looked up, and what I saw was unexpected.

I screamed,

The mysterious voice was actually a black figure, flying in the night sky.

This was not happening.

"W-what are you!?" I screeched at the figure.

It didn't answer.

"Let me go!!" I commanded,

It didn't let me go

My nerves began to go wacky.
This was scaring me!

"Let me go!" I pleaded,

It still didn't acknowledge my words.

Anger began to rise in my chest. My skin began to get hot, my blood boiled in my veins, my eyes began to burn. Suddenly a blinding light escaped from me, scaring the shadow. The inky figure let me go, letting me plummet into the bright blue ocean.

I didn't even have time to breathe, for I soon smashed into the water. I was consumed in a world of blue. I quickly swam to the top, desperate for a gulp of air.

I gasped as soon as I hit the surface. I coughed, choking on the salty water. As soon as I got the water out from my lungs, I gasped as I saw what laid before me.

Water. That's what I saw.

But thankfully, I turned around and I saw land. Green trees sprouted into view; the island looked welcoming.

Or so I thought.

Right now, I'm sure I wouldn't care if the island was on fire! I just wanted to step on a hard surface. So I swam to the luscious land as fast as I could.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Agonizing pain ran through my entire body, I fell down to the warm sand with a thud. I was sure every bone was broken. I slowly opened my eyes; I stared at the black sky to find little dots of pure light.