Found but Lost

Chapter 40

*Shine*

    I shot my head to where I heard my name. No, this couldn't be right. I thought to myself. Is that Solstice?

   Just then, Solstice walked over,  revealing herself from the greenery; her face was confused and concerned.

   "This cannot be real." Solstice whispered to herself. "You're just my imagination." Her voice now audible.

  I gazed at Solstice. She was alive! How could that be possible!? I struggled against the vines, hoping they would loosen, they didn't.

    Solstice eyed me like I was a lunatic. Why does she look at me like that?
It was then when I realized she had a scar on her face, one that wasn't there before. Solstice what happened?

  She shook her head, "you're all in my head. The real Shine is up in the sky, loving the fact that she is free of me." 

  My eyes widened, no! Solstice! What ever gave you that idea!? I'm here, aren't I? I thought all the things I wanted to say but couldn't. I'm real!! I came here for you!

  Solstice turned on her heel to leave. To leave me behind. I grunted, trying to speak, but no words came out. For Solstice kept walking, never looking back.

___________
sorry guys this was a really short chapter. I'm kinda having writers block right now :/

But more chapters are soon to come!... Hopefully.

Okay, bye!