The Lost Star in Neverland

Chapter 3

*Peter Pan*

"I'm Peter. Peter Pan." I introduced myself.

Solstice's face went as hard as stone. I could definitely tell that she was shocked. "Apparently you've heard of my so called, reputation." I smirked,

Solstice tried to inch away but she gasped as soon as she moved. She cradled her leg; pain was written across her face.

I looked at her right leg, tilting my head as I did so. It already had purple and blue bruises coming into view. I started to walk closer but she inched away further which only caused her more pain.

"I'm not going to do anything to you if that's what your worried about." I said, raising my eyebrow again.

She gulped, then nodded her head, allowing me walk close to her.

I crouched down to examine her leg, making sure I didn't touch it and cause even more pain.

"Your leg is broken." I bluntly stated,

"What!?" She cried; worry filled her small voice. "I can't have a broken leg!"

I shrugged,

There was a few moments of silence until the star suddenly spoke up,
"I don't know you...so how could you know who-"

"Ah but I know you." I stood up and walked around her. "And you Solstice, are a very special girl."

I heard her breath catch.

This will be easy. I thought to myself.

"So, when I said 'I believe,' that didn't make me come to Neverland? You did that? You had me come to Neverland? That's some coincidence. Why'd you bring me here?" She asked suspiciously.

I smirked, "let's make it a game. A puzzle to solve." I walked around her again so I was in front of her.

I examined her; her light skin glistened in the morning sunlight, her brown wavy hair danced in the breeze. Her beautiful big blue eyes twinkled like a true star.

Solstice made a face as soon as she noticed my gaze.

"You know, if you want, you can come to my camp and meet my lost boys." I suggested.

She hesitated, unsure of what to do.
"I can't walk." She said, looking at her broken leg. "Wait, can you help me?"

I sighed, "well I might not feel like it, but today is your lucky day." I crouched down and hovered my hand over her broken leg. In an instant, my hand began to glow.

Solstice's eyes got wide. "You have magic?"

I smirked but nodded. "There," I removed my hands, "all better."

"T-Thank you."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

"T-Thank you." I stuttered

I slowly got up, somehow afraid that the magic might fade.

Time to take action.

When I was sure I could walk, I stepped closer to Pan. My face was inches away from his, I couldn't help how beautiful his eyes were.

Snap out of it! I scolded myself in my thoughts.

I quickly sprang into action. Taking his dagger from its sheave, I tackled Pan to the sand and held the dagger to his throat.