Another Visitor?

Chapter 45

*Peter Pan*

Solstice swung the door shut, allowing it to make a loud crash. I shook my head. Honestly, she could be so nosy. I could've taken her heart just then, but that wasn't apart of the game. I had a plan that needed to be followed. My Shadow should be here at any moment.

But suddenly, I felt an invisible wave past through me. I felt another presence on Neverland. Someone who I've been excepting. I stalked out of my hut, and went to the shoreline.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

"I got it!" I shouted to the others as I reached the cave. Bae instantly stood up at the sound of my voice. He raced over and embraced me. I couldn't help but smile.

Archer came over and inspected the cuff. "This is gunna help us?" He looked skeptical.

I chuckled, "it a lot more powerful than it looks. Excuse me for not wanting to demonstrate it."

Archer rolled his eyes.

"Guys we should probably go back to the camp. Pan caught me in his hut earlier and—"

"He what!?" Bae cut me off mid sentence.

"Baelfire I'm fine." I put my hands on my hips as if I was scolding a small child. "Anyway, he was obviously suspicious. I think it's best if we go."

"Okay. What about Shine?" Archer asked, pointing to the queen of the stars.

"She has to stay here. Pan can't find her. Remember she's also a Blue Star."

Archer nodded in understanding.

So the three of us said our goodbyes to Shine, and we headed back to camp.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Baelfire*

'I should tell her now.' I thought to myself. 'But Archer is with us. I can't explain in front of him.'

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." Archer said as he walked in a different direction. I obviously missed an entire conversation.

'Great. There goes my excuse.'

"Are you okay?" Solstice asked as Archer was out of earshot, "you haven't said anything since we left. Is there something you want to talk about?"

"Actually yes," I answered; we just came through the forest and stood in a clearing. "I have been thinking about this over and over and I have to tell you. I'm r—"

"Wait," she shushed me, holding up her hand. She was looking over my shoulder. Her expression was confused and baffled. "Who is that?"

I swirled around to find Pan and someone else. At first I thought it would've been Felix, but it wasn't. The figure was too short. But then I realized it was a girl. A girl with sandy blonde hair, about 16 years old and—

'Uh oh.'

"Baelfire?" Solstice questioned, "Do you know who that is?"

Just then the girl heard our voices and turned to us. Her expression showed shock. She walked closer, and I instantly recognized her.

"Baelfire?" The girl's English accent, which used to send my heart fluttering, questioned.

"W-Wendy?"