Fight It

Chapter 25

*Baelfire*

A sharp pain shot through my side. I collapsed to the floor in a heap. The only sound I heard before drifting off were Sol's cries.

"BAELFIRE!!!" She screamed for me. But it was soon drown out by the darkness.

Before I knew it, my life flashed before my eyes. My mother, was supposedly dead but in fact deserted the family for her lover, Captain Hook. And my father, the village coward, becoming the Dark One—killing hundreds of people for his own amusement. My father, making me a promise to leave magic behind. My father, breaking his promise and abandoning me, letting me fall into that portal alone.

"I hate you!!" Solstice's voice was barely audible in the murky night of my unconsciousness.

Solstice. All I ever wanted to do was keep her safe. All I wanted to do was protected her from Pan, from Cale. But now I could no longer protect her. I failed. It's all over now.

I heard soft thumps in the distance and a few groans after that. It sounded like someone being kicked, but I didn't hear that person's cries anymore. The darkness slowly took over me. I was losing the fight. I knew I was going to die.

I didn't know how much time had past until I heard Sol's screams. Her terrifying screams. She must be in some horrible pain.

I tried to fight back the darkness, but it didn't give up easily. I thrashed around, attempting to open my eyes which were heavy with drowsiness. I still didn't wake up.

More screams. Her screams.

Solstice, my star.

My eyes snapped open. Vision blurred, I slowly looked around. I saw Cale take his dagger and slice Solstice with it. Blood traveled down her face, dripping to the floor.

I then locked my eyes on a sharp rock, it's jagged edges already held blood. I snatched it up. I ignored the pain as I stood stood up slowly.

Cale didn't see me, his lunatic laughter scared the living daylight outta me.
He really was mad. But Cale couldn't harm Solstice any loner because right then I plunged the sharp stone into his neck.

_____________
Go Bae!! :D I love you Baelfire!

Hope you liked the chapter!
Please, please, please vote and comment! (;

Okay, I'll crawl back under my rock now.