Surprises

PLEASE READ:

Heyyyy guys! Okay so just a heads up, this chapter might be kinda sensitive to maybe a few of you, I'm not sure. But just to warn you guys this chapter has something close to rape—the content is NOT rated R so it's not exactly dirty. But I just wanted you guys to know what this chapter holds. Have a great day!! ^_^
____________________

Chapter 9

*Peter Pan*

I walked out of the training field with a confused mind. I surprised myself by saving Solstice. I could have let her die, but I didn't. I wasn't done with her yet.
I went to my hut. I slammed the door shut and plopped onto my king sized bed.

'Just a few days ago I knew what I needed to do. But now, now I feel something for the star. I can't let her stop me. I can't let these feelings cloud my judgment. I'm not capable of love. I never have been. But then what is this feeling I have when I'm around her?'

I sighed but then my conscience kicked in, "you can't let these feelings get in the way of what your about to do. Soon she'll be gone, and you'll be more powerful than you know. More youth, more power! Don't forget why you came to Neverland! This star will get in your way if she lives. That's why you will take her heart and kill her!"

"I will kill her." I said out load.
"Peter Pan never fails."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

I woke up in my own bed that afternoon. I suddenly remembered that I had fallen asleep in Baelfire's arms. I smiled to myself, thinking about Bae. He was so sweet.

But as I was daydreaming I suddenly realized how hungry I was. I hadn't eaten in a while and I was famished.

I got out of bed and quickly checked myself in the mirror. Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I walked out the door and headed toward the food court.

When I arrived I found that Archer was sitting by a table talking with Dustin. I glared at Dustin, hating him for taking part in Pan's game. They hadn't seen me yet so I quietly sneaked inside the giant walk-in closet and searched for food. My eyes settled on a granola bar. I snatched it up and made my way for the door. When I reached for the handle, the door suddenly swung open. There stood before me was none other than Cale.

I tried to get past him but he grabbed my wrist, twisting it behind my back and shoved me back in the room.

I inched away from him, trying to make myself small. I looked around the room for a weapon; I hastily my way for a metal container which sat on a shelf, but Cale was too quick. In one stride, he grabbed my arm again and twisted. He tightened his grip; his fingernails dug into my skin. I hollered out in pain.

The silver container dropped to the floor, Clank.

"Cale!" I shouted, "stop it!" I tired to make as much noise as I could, hoping Archer would hear me. Hoping anyone would hear me.

"You know, we really have to stop meeting like this." He sneered. His eyes sparked with excitement.

"Yeah well, I try but it's impossible to avoid you!" I hissed.

Cale seemed amused. "Your lucky Pan was there to protect you. If he wasn't, you'd be dead."

"Yeah, lucky me. Oh yeah, why do you want me dead again? I never did anything to you." I glare at him coldly. I didn't want Cale to find out how scared I actually was. I needed to be strong.