Ten- The New Alpha

This chapter contains P.O.V. of new character never mentioned before. But he is in this chapter and plays an important role in following chapters. Don't get confused. Enjoy

Chapter 10 - The New Alpha

Kyle's P.O.V.

"We are here Kyle," my Beta, Jason, informed me. I nodded my head looking at the surroundings.

This is Moonstone pack, one of the best packs I've ever heard of. It was surprising when a member from the pack requested me to help them training because Blue Moon pack is the strongest pack.

I've known Alpha of this pack. Wayne is a powerful man. From what I know, his son might have taken over the position of Alpha by now. Maybe Wayne's son is not strong enough to hold the responsibility of Alpha.

Three werewolves head towards our direction. My pack members- Jason, Will, Ally and Don get out of the car. Don and Will take out luggage while Jason and Ally follow me. When three werewolves approach us, I immediately recognize the short blonde one as Eric.

"Thanks Alpha Kyle for coming here," Eric greeted me and I nodded at him.

I introduced him to my pack members one by one. He smiled at them and led us to his pack house to meet his Alpha. That was a huge mansion surrounded by guards. It spoke of power. How can such a powerful Alpha need someone to train his pack? There must have something gone wrong.

"Please wait here. Beta will be here in few minutes." He said. A maid cam behind him with some drinks.

"Do you think it is a good idea?" Jason asked me. He was not happy with the fact that we were leaving our pack behind. But I believe my brother who is now in charge until I return. Jason had always been the suspicious one.

"We should help other packs, Jason. I think it's the right decision." I told him.

"But why should we leave our pack to train their worthless pack. Can't they come to our territory and get training?" He asked shaking his head in annoyance.

"That will mean calling problem." I told him flatly.

"Better than stepping in one." He muttered.

I ignored him.

A strong scent hit my olfactory indicators and I instantly knew it was an Alpha. Alpha of Moonstone pack or should I say a failure.

He had golden hairs while his skin was less tanned for a werewolf. He clearly needed sometime outside in sunlight or he was a vampire.

"Alpha Daniel. This is Alpha Kyle from Blue Moon Pack." Eric introduced me to the blue eyed man who looked too gullible for his own bad.