Book Two- Targeted by the Blood Devil

He was feared by every vampire. He was the King of Vampires. He was the one who saved my life.

And I lied to him, to save my life. I'd rather like to choke myself to death than being killed by his brutal hands. But there were still many secrets unknown to me.

I couldn't deny something was there but finding out would mean make my way to death. I never wanted to run away but I had to and when I did, I was astonished.

How long could I survive from his wrath? I was targeted by the Blood Devil.

**** *****

Sera never thought what would be the consequences of lying to Blood Devil but she did it anyway. Now she is looking forward to escape before she is killed.

But she is followed by someone from her past.

Her only hope is Blood Devil who is hunting for her. And when she falls for the handsome vampire, she doesn't know how long can she keep the truth hidden.

**** ***
This will be Book 2. I'm a bit tired of this now so Sera will take a break for about a month.

I think I'll be posting new chapters after Christmas. There will also be change in updates of TBFOMC. They will be more frequent since this book is finished.

There will be new and old characters in this book. You should read first book before starting this one.