Fifteen- Traitor

This chapter is dedicated to Alison_Graythewriter

Chapter fifteen- Triator

Shea’s P.O.V.

My body is still copying with roughness of last night. It was mind blowing though. But what is more intriguing is the fact why Daniel was like that last night. Ever since Sera have returned, Daniel has been acting weirdly. It’s getting little exhausting spending every night with him and I have to get another prey for change in scenery. Kyle is the perfect choice.

When I was going to seduce Kyle last night, he was already busy flirting with Sera who was returning the favor. It made me angry. But Daniel standing at the doorframe was confusing. He had all the expressions written on his face I wanted to see- hurt, anger, betrayal. It made me happy to see him hurt.

I closed my eyes thinking about those beautiful silvery grey eyes, tanned skin and dirty blonde hairs. Every time his face pops in my brain, a sudden surge of pain flows through my body and my wolf whines. The kiss we shared on my birthday was the best. It was nothing as compared to Daniel. But he rejected me. My mate rejected me. Cane rejected me. When he saw Daniel’s mark on my neck, he rejected me. I told him that my connection with him was stronger than that with Daniel but he still rejected me.

This is Daniel’s fault. If he hadn’t marked me, I could have been with Cane. If Daniel hadn’t contaminated my mind, my life could have been happier. I asked Daniel to keep Cane in dungeons so that I could have him whenever I wanted instead of letting him go when he demanded. I couldn’t give up the position of Luna of this pack. It was too much to lose. The power that comes with Luna would have gone. My luxuries would have gone.

Cane was a rogue. He wouldn’t have provided me anything- no safety, no money, no power or no new clothes. He could only give me pleasure I always wanted, something that Daniel can never give. I’m sure it could have been the best sex of my life.

But Daniel asked him to leave the territory and never come back. I am so angry with Daniel. I hate him for that. After giving myself to him, all he did was to let my mate leave just like that. And Cane never looked back. I still remember the look of disgust he gave me when he left. He freaking called me a whore when I’ve ever slept with Daniel only, that bastard doesn’t let me sleep with anyone else.

I couldn’t live a happy life with Daniel and I always wanted to get revenge on him after that.

After witnessing anger and hurt in Daniel while Sera and Kyle were flirting, my previous suspicions became true. I knew someone was Daniel’s mate. I researched about all those girls who claimed to be Daniel’s mate on his birthday. While every other she-wolf was already living with their mate, I had lost hope. That stupid letter of Sera read that she was with a rogue who was her mate. But now I think that rogue wasn’t her mate. Someone else is and I know who he is.

It’s time to take my revenge. Daniel kept my mate away from me. He hurt me. Now I will hurt him. I will destroy both of them.

Dave’s P.O.V.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked Wilson leaning back on the chair, studying the map while my brain was busy absorbing the information. A part of me didn’t want to believe him but the other part knew he was correct.

“Yeah. There is someone from our pack who is giving information to rogues. There’s a traitor.” He told me.

I sat there silently.

From the recent rogue attacks, we have caught some rogues. One of them, a weak rogue, revealed that there is someone from our own pack helping them. Their plan is to destroy our pack before Wayne arrives. But the defense of our pack is good even though Alpha is not strong. They are mainly targeting Alpha.