Thirty Eight- More Triators

Chapter Thirty Eight - More Traitors

Sera's P.O.V.

I hurried to the patio where I had seen someone spying on Daniel and I. When Daniel was talking to me, I had noticed that person watching us with curious eyes. I could feel negativity radiating from him. When I was at the spot, there was no one around. The place was completely empty. But I could smell vestiges of scent lingering in air which was so awfully familiar.

My eyes widened in shock. If he was the traitor of the pack then shame on me. How could I not have noticed it before? How could I have been so clueless about it?

Dang it.

I wanted to kick the wall but it'd break and I didn't want to inflict any damage to Daniel's lovely house. My anger spiked. My emotions had been out of control since past few days, ever since Dave went missing. I have to gain control on myself. With a sigh, I decided to take a run in the woods.

"Luna," I said to Daniel's mom. She was sitting on the couch with a tablet on her hand. Her head snapped in my direction. She smiled at me warmly.

"Sera, don't call me Luna. You are now Luna of this pack. Call me Daisy," she told me. This lady was really nice. I wondered how she could be Daniel's mother. He had inherited everything from his cunning father.

"Okay Daisy," I smiled at her. I never knew her name was Daisy. Now I think about it, I don't exactly know everything about this pack.

"Come, sit here," she gestured me to sit beside her. I nodded and took the comfortable seat.

"How are you feeling?" She started the conversation. I knew she wanted to says something to me but she was waiting for the right moment to strike.

"I'm feeling fine." I said in a quiet voice.

"Do you like this house?" She gestured with her hands. My eyes followed movements of her tanned manicured hands.

"Yes, this is a beautiful house."

"And what about people living here?"

"They are great."

"Tell me about yourself. Who are your parents?"

"My parents are Roger and... Selena." I told her not wanting to say anything about my real mom because I knew she didn't know anything about her and Alpha Wayne must have not told it to her for some reason.

She frowned trying to remember my parents. "The name sound familiar." She mumbled.

"They were killed in rogue attack many years ago." I told her. "And Dave, the Beta, is my brother."