Forty Two- More Secrets Revealed

Chapter Forty One- More Secrets Revealed

Sera's P.O.V.

"Who is Cane?" I asked. I had heard that name before. Maybe swarming in someone's memory but I didn't remember it anymore.

"Shea's mate," Dave answered.

"Shea's mate? I thought he rejected her." I said.

"Mating bond is not so easy to break. Daniel doesn't know it, because we hid this thing from him, but Shea had once escaped to dungeons and spent a night with Cane. After that it must be hard for her to resist him." He told me.

I nodded my head. So Shea was... okay, I get it. She was with her mate and now they are planning to destroy Moonstone pack for what? Revenge?

Cane must be angry that Daniel stole his mate and Shea... She is crazy. No hope from her. She might kill the nicest person on earth and still claim she did the benefit to mankind.

"So he is doing this to get back Shea-rightfully?" Wilson guessed.

"Daniel's wolf has rejected Shea. I think it's for revenge." I told them what I thought.

They seemed to buy my conclusion.

"Why would Cane believe on her?" Eric asked. "He was a nice man. He didn't seem like one to-"

"You can't believe anyone." I interrupted him. He nodded his head but still seemed dubious. "We will talk about this later. Get these photographs to Daniel and destroy this place."

"Destroy?" Wilson asked.

"Blast it." I told him casually. "And don't forget the old man. Throw him in same cell as that of Miles'." I shouted over my shoulder and walked out of the door.

"Lift me on your back." I said. Wilson gave me a look that said What?!

"I can't run as fast as you. I don't want to be left behind. Just shift into your wolf. I'll sit on your back."

He nodded his head. "Hold on tightly."

He shifted and other's followed. I held tightly on him as he pierced though the woods and we were out in less than two minutes. I got to car and threw some clothes outside.

"Put on these clothes. I'm going to call Daniel." I shouted and dialed Daniel.

He picked on third ring.

"Sera," he sounded cheerful.

"Hey Daniel, what are you doing?" I asked.